Works for men.

Posted by Reviewer2837194 on May 29, 2009

This product works. I'm a male that exercises and lifts weights regularly. After only taking this product for a couple weeks I have noticed that I retain less water and have fewer cravings for food I don't need to eat.

Very good to figh prostate pain!

Posted by Reviewer1969444 on May 24, 2009

I've been taking dim daily for about two weeks and it have reduce my prostate pain,gynecomastia.

High Estrogen Level

Posted by Reviewer2014501 on May 19, 2009

My husband's estrogen levels started to rise and this product brought his numbers back into the normal range. Will continue to use it.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1062047 on May 18, 2009

I was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer last year. I'm taking an aromatase inhibitor, and the DIM as well. Not a lot of studies out there, but what there is enough to convince me to continue. So far, so good...my last ct scan (I get every 3 months) was ok... no mets.

Dr Jen

Posted by Reviewer1696325 on May 14, 2009

Fantastic product & Excellent value

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3004001 on May 12, 2009

DIM is important to take, and I love your price on this.

Late period!

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 02, 2009

The month I started taking DIM, my normally very regular period, was late by 14 days and I had the worse PMS. Granted at age 46 I can begin premenopausal symptoms and that could be a coincidence, but then I stopped DIM and two days later I got my period and since I went off DIM, I have been regular again. Last month I added a Natural Progesterone cream and like that so much more. I think for all those who suspect estrogen dominance (very common) due to, pre or post menopause, as well as other hormonal insufficiencies, progesterone, rather than estrogen metabolite should be the concern.

Smooth Mood

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Apr 21, 2009

I've noticed that both my husband and I have more even moods since taking this. Also, he's lost 6 lbs in the 2 weeks he's been taking it without even trying, so that's exceptional. I feel better all the way around and I know DIM is responsible for it.

Very acidic

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

If you have problem with a uric acid it will give you very nasty attack. Also not good for hypothyroidism.

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by JHBrowne on Apr 09, 2009

I was having hot flashes all day long and all night long. It was miserable. One minute hot the next cold. From the very first day I started taking DIM my hot flashes have gone away. I feel better too. This is a great product. I would recommend to anyone suffering from menopausal symptoms.