July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, DLPA, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Only DLPA product not 500mg.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 on Oct 31, 2007

Prefer caps, but more than anything want 250 mg per dose. Source Naturals 375 mg was closest. Several of the depression studies used 250 mg doses one or more times a day, so someone needs to package DLPA in 250 mg caps.

DLPA inhibits endorphin breakdown

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013

If you take DLPA you will have more endorphins. This protects you from pain and from depression. I use DLPA to benefit more from my body's endorphin secretion during workouts. Before the workout I take one DLPA pill. This makes exercise more pleasant.

Stress support

Posted by 5416390511307293933 on Mar 21, 2014

This is a great product for people with very stressful lives who have been burning the candle at both ends. I use this with clients who are needing a little support for their adrenal glands and have seen wonderful changes when combined with the techniques I use.

GREAT ANTI-DEPRESSANT & MOOD ENHANCER!!!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Used DLPA for about 1.5 yrs. Almost non-stop the first year, as the effects were amazing! I started smiling, felt peaceful & light like a butterfly, energy levels increased and so did my focus. But after about a year, I started noticing that it has been making me too complacent & kind'a spacey. Sort of created the illusion that everything was fine, and I had no desire to be proactive and had no (healthy) sense of urgency whatsoever. I guess, those were the anti-anxiety effects turned up too high :D So now I take it only when I need an extra boost of positivity and don't care if I space out into the Lala Land. Do not take it together with SAMe!!! It made my heartbeat increase so much, it was scary!!! Otherwise, it's a great product to counter depression & anxiety. I sure did put a smile on my face :)) I also take it when I go out (I don't drink anymore - so I can still have MORE fun than those who do!!!), and it helps me to stay up later with ease & dance the night away! )) ***Also try DMAE***

Source Naturals, DLPA, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1519963 on Nov 17, 2008

The product is very good and the price is reasonable but the duty spoiled the deal and mad it comparible with UK suppliers - no fault of the supplier, perhaps medical product should be exempt