Can't Tell Its Effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 17, 2007

I take this to help with concentration, but can't really tell any difference. The effect may be subtle.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer3324209 on Sep 17, 2010

Love the extra energy that I have on the days that I take DMAE.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Jan 01, 2012

Keeps the mind sharp. Works for us when taken on an empty stomach in the morning.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2555299 on Aug 25, 2011

Good value and effective as I am acetly-choline deficient. Very sad that Jarrows Formula has been taken off the market as they made the best DMAE tablets. It was 405mg of DMAE which was great as one tablet kept my head focussed the entire day. Source naturals offers similar mental clarity yet I need two per day. Remember to take with Vit B5 for increased absorbtion and Vinpocetine to boost the Noortropic effect.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1172933 on Nov 10, 2009

DMAE helps me to focus better in a fast paced world. Source Naturals DMAE is a great product at a great price. Ordering from iherb is always a pleasure. Fast service great prices.

Aging, intelligence, anxiety, mood, ADD, depression…

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Normally found in our brains, DMAE has been shown to remarkably enhance brain function when used as a dietary supplement in clinical studies. Numerous scientific studies now show that DMAE can help: (1) Increase Acetylcholine levels and RNA levels in the brain; (2) Stimulate mental activity; (3) Increase attention span; (4) Increase alertness; (5) Increase intelligence (especially in children); (6) Increase energy levels;(7) Address anxiety; (8) Elevate mood in general......

so, so

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012

It is not as good as the 250 DMAE from NOW that I take.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Feb 24, 2009

Dr. Nicholas Perricone Dermatologist says that your body makes DMAE to help your muscles contract...and is good for keeping your skin supple ..seems to be working so far! I see nothing wrong with helping it along ...naturally!

DMAE is a great skin vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jun 07, 2010

This is a standard product I take daily having read all of the Perricone books. I think it's one of the reasons my skin is healthy.

Depersonalisation