I will

Posted by Reviewer2412460 on Nov 22, 2014

NOT BE USING ANY of YOUR PRODUCTS again because I can't trust your company. It's a good thing I read the box closely before I took your product!

My regular digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I've used a few brands of digestive enzymes, and these are as good as any I've used. I take one with pretty much every meal. These, with plenty of water and a healthy diet help keep me regular.

Source Naturals digestactiv

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 23, 2014

Does anyone know of a digestive enzyme that actually works but is not outrageously expensive? We have tried several of the "more reasonably priced" enzymes, including this one. None of them really do anything noticable: all disappointing! The only different one way Now Foods Super digest which burned our stomach: a result also not wanted.

Meh

Posted by 5448641838102021023 on Jun 04, 2013

Still experiencing some bloating, but not as bad

Enzymes for Protein, Carb, Fat and Fiber Digestion

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

I trust Source Naturals so I purchased this product. I like that it addresses fats, proteins and carbs. It contains papain and bromelain in addition to its essential enzymes for extra digestive support. Taking enzymes helps with nutritional absorption which I think leads to less food cravings. It definitely helps my digestion. I also take a good probiotic which helps with gut health and digestion too.

Great product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Don't have digestive issues but since I am over 40 I have added digestive enzymes to my health regimen. Like that it is vegetarian and is the only one I could find that has Betaine. Great service, prices, shipping rates at iHerb.

Never eat anything without these!

Posted by justkickingit on Aug 31, 2012

As a celiac, I have issues with digestion & also have low pancreatic enzymes. I used to be quite stubborn about digestive enzymes, thinking they were largely unnecessary. I've tried apple cider vinegar in water, lemon in water.. but neither worked for me. But these do! I take two caps before every meal (even snacks) & my bloating has cut way down. Also, I'm digesting fat a lot easier (another thing I was having trouble with before). Strongly recommend; great price.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1728695 on Jan 10, 2012

I've taken numerous enzymes and this one is excellent and the price can't be beat.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer2986832 on Oct 17, 2011

fantastic no heart burn ,no bloating ,feel great with this product

Works Great - Would Love An Affordable Alternative W/O Stearates