Excellent for candida

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

I take two a day and have found it excellent for candida and for leaky gut. Much more stable than other probiotics and actually "eats" candida, which most probiotics don't do. Very cleansing for the gut. And Source Naturals are a high quality, reliable brand.

DuraFlora.

Posted by Reviewer2147089 on Jan 03, 2010

This is a favorite product, one of the best natural solutions for IBS. It is impossible to find in health food stores, and none of their brands have this strain of probiotic,Bacillus Coagulans, in them. It is a longer lasting strain of probiotic.

Very good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2539495 on Oct 10, 2008

This probiotic is the only one I have found that does not give me gas and bloating. I take several every day. It is also a good calcium source.I will definitely make sure I have this on hand all the time.

My go to Probiotics when travelling

Posted by Reviewer1761278 on Feb 14, 2012

Duraflora works well for me and I like it that it needs no refrigeration....very useful when I travel. To first indication of stomach trouble due to bad food, I will take one to two tablet and it usually does the trick.

Bacillus Coagulans

Posted by Reviewer2036368 on Feb 25, 2010

A very hardy strain bacterium at a very reasonable price. Excellent service as well.

One of the best probiotic strains!

Posted by Reviewer1963492 on Apr 11, 2010

Great price on a hard to find (in a stand alone product) probiotic. This probiotic strain does not need to be refrigerated and has a much better/longer shelf life.

DuraFlora

Posted by Reviewer1195865 on Jul 03, 2010

Great choice for good digestion. Have used this now for a while and definitely recommend it. Very small capsules and so easy to take.

The best Flora available

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 20, 2008

Incredible research on this form of flora indicates it can survive and thrive better than other products

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Well researched strain.

Source Naturals, DuraFlora

Posted by 5512981810594691151 on Aug 30, 2013

For the last 15 years I had stomach pain, diarreah and cramps and for the last 2 yrs I was on antibiotics for a lung fungus. After studying through various online medical items, I started taking the DuraFlora along with enzymes and right away it has taken my cramps and diarreah away. The doctors always want to put me on medicines but they were a temporary fix. The DuraFlora has helped me get my normal life back.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »