Haven't Seen Any Results

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Aug 19, 2014

I've been taking 2 tablets a day and I also increased my cardio and weight training/ 3 times a week, but I haven't noticed any extra energy or fat loss at all. It has zero effect on me, but I guess the antioxdants are a plus. I'll try a different name brand next time.

Take with food, great stuff.

Posted by mozzer on Jan 05, 2014

These are energizing, take with breakfast or lunch. All around excellent antioxidant. I took one of these with 1.5g Carnosine and didn't run out of gas all day. Do not take on empty stomach, will make you queasy, but don't let this harmless side effect keep you away. Great for metabolism, energy, countless other things.

Very beneficial.

Posted by 5220293966619505004 on Nov 30, 2013

My integrative medicine doctor told me to take this a few years ago but I didn't start taking regularly until a few months ago. This seems to be the only EGCG supplement available. It is a little bitter tasting but worth the trouble. So far so good and I hope this helps prevent a cancer recurrence.

Hard to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Mar 18, 2013

These are large, rough textured lozenge shaped tablets... really hard to swallow, have choked on them several times (and I swallow lots of pills without incident). On the other hand, I do feel warm from taking them, so they do seem to have some effect.

strong

Posted by Reviewer1270788 on Dec 07, 2011

very strong to clear brain fog. I take one in a day and usually in the morning.

very effective

Posted by michaelmckerlie on Oct 23, 2011

I have been taking the PAGG approach from the 4HB. This product appears to be working just great

Fat Loss

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Mar 11, 2011

High dose EGCG was recommended to me for fat loss, my diet has been terrible so I cannot confirm whether or not this is 100% accurate.

High Dose EGCG

Posted by Reviewer1654273 on Aug 08, 2010

Excellent high dose egcg to help slow down progression of pesky CLL cells. Pretty bitter, but able to dissolve under tongue with occasional drinks of water.

great for those who don't want other chemicals in green tea

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Aug 24, 2009

I just want pure EGCG as many scientific studies attributed many health benefits to this chemical. I don't want any caffeine, etc in green tea. That's why I love this pure EGCG supplement. Thanks iherb for the great service to international customers.

Great