July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic, Chlorella, 200 mg, 300 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 04, 2008

The difference in your health is obvious

Excellent supplement product

Posted by Reviewer2654537 on Aug 24, 2010

I've been using this product since 2007 and found it helps my arthritis and I feel more agile. I was glad when I found your site to purchase these supplement. I've given your web site to my friends that are also taking these. I like that you get it delivered within a few days not 3 weeks

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic Chlorella, 200mg.

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Jan 28, 2011

This product is awesome. I have been taking it for many years. It gives me energy and aids my digestion. I love it!

Excellent for Detox

Posted by Reviewer3140881 on Sep 26, 2010

Our family has Lyme disease and getting rid of toxins and moving metals out of the our system is very important. This Chlorella does a great job.

First time used chlorella and liked its effect!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 29, 2012

It was the very time ever I tried to use chlorella. I liked it very much. My skin turned more radiant after using this supplement already in the first week. My allergy was finally gone, combinging non GMO soy lecithin, stinging nettle tea, DrBest food enzymes. I was feeling like I was sweating more while using chlorella. probably the sign of detoxification. Also I used chlorella tablet, crushing it and mixing up with clay or just with water alone and putting on my face skin. It was effective for detoxification of skin from outside. I like the price for organic chlorella, that is offered by Source naturals. I will buy this product once again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »