Source Naturals Chlorella is Good Stuff!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Jan 28, 2014

We're big fans of Source Naturals Chlorella in this house. We were using the 250 mg tablets before so these 500 mg tablets seem a lot larger. Great source of natural iodine and helps cleanse the body. We will keep with this product as we've been using it for 3-4 years now.

I've been taking 3 with meals.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 03, 2013

This is one of those supplements where you can't gauge the effects. I bought these to try as an alternative to another company's product - these seemed better value for the quality. No side effects, nothing negative so say.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Aug 24, 2013

good product

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

I take 4 tablets in the morning and it is an excellent product.. highly recommend it...

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on Apr 12, 2012

I use 10 grams Chlorella per day (5 morning / 5 night) on a detox-program for a few months; I soak them in water as it is easier to swallow so many tablets at once, but they dissolve slowly. But they are handy to take when travelling. I am vegetarian, so I find some source of protein there as well. I feel very good, and have lots of energy.

Convenient method for taking chlorella

Posted by leilarhoden on Apr 05, 2012

Better way for me to take chlorella rather than powder form or the tiny tablets that I've taken in the past. The only concern I have about this product is that I would like to know where it is grown and harvested given the recent scare about radiation contamination. However, I love and trust Source Natural products.

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jan 27, 2012

I use this broken-cell organic chlorella from Source Naturals because this is the best form and a good brand name to help get the toxins out of my body on a daily basis.

Source Naturals, Emerald Garden Organic Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Nov 10, 2010

This product is exceptional in assisting in the cleansing of my intestines. My body prefers this product over the non organic version I use to take.

Clean-up

Posted by Reviewer3155602 on Dec 24, 2009

De-tox is important, and I rely on Source Naturals products.