The best and by far most potent Chlorella!

Posted by Reviewer1066627 on Jun 30, 2010

I have tried so many different types of chlorella, and this one is not only the best tasting and most potent of all of them, but also organic and as far as I know, the only company who uses NO BINDERS, NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING and NO FILLERS. Totally natural, totally organic and totally BRILLIANT. Love it and can't recommend it enough.

Source Naturals Chlorella Organic

Posted by Reviewer2284375 on Feb 01, 2009

Chlorella is a very good chelator. if you take chlorella with fresh cilantro it works even better purifying your blood. Love this stuff!

organic chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Mar 30, 2009

easy to swallow tablets, all natural organic chlorella....compare the vitamin c contents with other chlorella products. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2676592 on May 28, 2009

This is a great buy! Organic Chlorella! This is a whole food product and anyone looking for a "perfect food" should try this. It is a great detoxer and full of nutrition, and you can't beat the price for this kind of quality.

Chlorella Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2654537 on Dec 24, 2010

I find that since I've been taking these supplement since 2007. They help me from arthritis and in the morning my body is not so stiff I believe in these supplements

Louis Steen

Posted by Reviewer1791057 on Dec 31, 2008

Great product for detoxifying the body, gives me much more energy

Really nice product

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Jan 28, 2009

My husband is a firm believer in Chorlella for the health benefits, overall this product fits his needs perfectly. Great taste. Great quality and quantity for the price.

Good Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 17, 2012

I have been using chlorella for many years and can tell the difference immediately in my skin if I stop for a while and then continue with it. I believe this is one of the better ones I have tried and the price is good. The bottle lasts for 2 months.

Rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and chlorophyll.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 13, 2009

A fantastic, organic, green whole food that contains an entire host of nutrients to feed and cleanse the body. Highly recommended as an alternative to the more broadly advertised, expensive varieties and brand names. This particular product offers a wonderfully deep green color, one of the richest colors I've ever seen in a chlorella supplement.

Extremely high quality chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Feb 27, 2010

A great product. Extremely high quality. I began taking chlorella as part of a heavy metal detox program almost two years ago. I continue to take it and experience it's health-giving, cleansing benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »