Rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and chlorophyll.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 13, 2009

A fantastic, organic, green whole food that contains an entire host of nutrients to feed and cleanse the body. Highly recommended as an alternative to the more broadly advertised, expensive varieties and brand names. This particular product offers a wonderfully deep green color, one of the richest colors I've ever seen in a chlorella supplement.

Extremely high quality chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Feb 27, 2010

A great product. Extremely high quality. I began taking chlorella as part of a heavy metal detox program almost two years ago. I continue to take it and experience it's health-giving, cleansing benefits.

very pleased with this

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Apr 19, 2010

Having tried various chlorella products, I'm very pleased with the price, organicness and taste of this one - so many claims are made about which is the most absorbable etc etc. which can't ultimately be proved either way by the average consumer. But, having used some of the most expensive chlorella products on the market, my body and tongue tell me this is excellent stuff. I'm going to reorder very shortly.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1732163 on Aug 09, 2010

I like this chlorella. It has a slightly different color than the sun-chlorella, I don't know if that's a good thing. Probably sun-chlorella is better, the green is richer, but unfortunately I can't order it to Brasil. Good product though.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2342568 on Aug 15, 2010

Good quality product, helps remove toxins and keeps you regular.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1867845 on Nov 19, 2008

Best green wholefood on earth!

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2052741 on Sep 27, 2008

nice product would recommend it to others.

Good chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1307562 on Oct 19, 2010

Good chlorella, seems fine, no issues so far

Fabulous Chlorella product

Posted by Reviewer1149874 on May 20, 2010

Fabulous certified organic quality, rich color. Chlorella is part of my regular diet and I am very happy with this brand, it meets my expectations of a safe and high quality supplement. The health benefits of chlorella are amazing and with this product I feel confident that I can support my body with no worries of additional harmful substances in a product. Absolutely recommendable!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jul 30, 2009

I love that this is organic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »