Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg, 120 Softgels

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1342993 on May 12, 2008

My oncologist recommend this for fibroids, pms and lumpy bumpy breasts... The symptoms I had been experiencing have reduced greatly and I have been able to avoid taking hormones to control my problems. I love this product and will keep taking it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1344943 on Mar 03, 2009

It arrived very fast. I really like it as I had some dry skin issues that appear to be resolved after less than a month. Reason for purchase was hair loss due to thyroid issues. That will take a while to see results but other problems have been resolved. Will definitely purchase again!

Hair loss of MS patient

Posted by Reviewer2763607 on Mar 30, 2009

Patient had clumps of hair loss due to her advanced progressive secondary stage of MS. Using L-Lysine and Evening Primrose oil from Source Naturals for less than 1 month has stopped the loss of hair and new hair has begun to grow.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 06, 2010

Hair around my hairline started growing in about 3 days. Skin and body tissue tone is increasingly strengthing and straightening out, for me noticeable in about one week. Gum tissue around my teeth has improved and my teeth are straightening more. Joints in my feet are less swollen, more plyable, bone is able to straighten out. The obvious improvements indicate overall health improvement and a needed addition to my diet. I had my left thyroid removed due to an injury and have hypo thyroid. My quality of life has very much improved. Thank you very much!

Results from taking Evening Primrose Oil Gel Caps 1350 MG

Posted by Reviewer1557961 on Sep 12, 2010

I`ve only been taking this product for 3 weeks now (1 gel cap per day) & I`ve already seen results. My hair has already improved, I sleep much better & I am now regular. What a relief. I honestly wasn`t sure this product would work but I most certainly would recommend this to anyone who has the same systems as I did. My body went through many changes due to thyroid problems but thankfully everything seems to be going back on track.