Primrose for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Feb 12, 2011

I am 51. I have been taking Primrose Oil for about 10 days and am slowly weaning myself off any other natural menopause treatments, ie:progesterone cream(I am now off the cream) and 'over the counter' Estroven. I am taking a triple dose of Source Naturals 1350mg softgels once a day and have 7 more Estroven tablets to finish... then I will be completely on Primrose Oil. My hot flashes and chills have been really severe. I have been absolutely miserable the past 6 months or so, trying to get some kind of relief. The creams and Estroven worked at first but now I need something stronger. My report of the Primrose Oil so far is that it seems to be working. Albeit at the same time I am steering clear of spicy foods, wine and caffeine. I'm sure these extra measures are also making a difference. I do not expect to be completely rid of the hot flashes but they are now down to a manageable level. I am hoping that in seven more days time it will have been in my system long enough to provide continual relief to a point. It is also much less expensive than the other treatments. I only gave 4 out of 5 stars because I am still in transition but I feel it is a very good product so far.

Cápsulas muy grandes!

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

Si tienes problemas para tragar pastillas, no pidas estas. Las cásulas son enormes. En cuanto a la función, he notado que se me cae un poco menos el pelo.

very fast delivery

Posted by 5378388942215882620 on Apr 07, 2014

start trying this for my hair after reading a lots of comment . i hope that will be great product

Maybe a bit strong

Posted by ChisaHolly on Aug 28, 2016

The first few times I took it, I had rash reactions on my arms and maybe other areas. I was afraid I cannot take this. I stopped for a day or two and tried again. But after taking it for a few more times, the rash reaction stops. So maybe my body have to get used to this. I had taken EPO before (other brands), with no issue. So I am thinking perhaps it is over 1000mg is too much for me. Or it could be the different ingredients (fillers). Next time, i will get under 1000mg to try.

k coffman

Posted by Reviewer2659291 on Apr 03, 2010

I have only been taking it for a few days, so I don't see any change yet, I am keeping an open mind.

easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1814338 on Feb 28, 2008

Easy to swallow softgels, primrose oil helps my pms symptoms.

Stephanie, IL

Posted by Reviewer2817289 on Mar 19, 2008

Thia product help on many perimenpause related issues,will order more.

Evening Primrose

Posted by Reviewer2711111 on Aug 04, 2009

Have been taking three Evening Primrose a day to help with hair and eyelash shedding due to hypothyroidism. Even though it hasn't stopped the hair loss is not as bad.

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer1923239 on Oct 01, 2010

Arrived in super fast time and in great condition :-)

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2118525 on Jan 27, 2011

I've been taking EPO for three weeks for a Thyroid issue and have noticed a good difference. Before, my hair was falling out in clumps and now I can run my fingers threw my hair and not pull any out. Like I said, I've only been taking it for a few weeks but am impressed as of now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »