Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350mg

Posted by Reviewer2739675 on Nov 18, 2009

I love this product. I have been using this product for a short period of time an have notice great changes in my skin, and hair. I have hypothyroidism and at the beginning my hair was thinning, but I have noticed some soft hairs starting to grow back around the roots and I love it. Great product, happy I found it.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 06, 2010

Hair around my hairline started growing in about 3 days. Skin and body tissue tone is increasingly strengthing and straightening out, for me noticeable in about one week. Gum tissue around my teeth has improved and my teeth are straightening more. Joints in my feet are less swollen, more plyable, bone is able to straighten out. The obvious improvements indicate overall health improvement and a needed addition to my diet. I had my left thyroid removed due to an injury and have hypo thyroid. My quality of life has very much improved. Thank you very much!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1344943 on Mar 03, 2009

It arrived very fast. I really like it as I had some dry skin issues that appear to be resolved after less than a month. Reason for purchase was hair loss due to thyroid issues. That will take a while to see results but other problems have been resolved. Will definitely purchase again!

Hair loss of MS patient

Posted by Reviewer2763607 on Mar 30, 2009

Patient had clumps of hair loss due to her advanced progressive secondary stage of MS. Using L-Lysine and Evening Primrose oil from Source Naturals for less than 1 month has stopped the loss of hair and new hair has begun to grow.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2021122 on Jun 23, 2009

I use this product to help with thyroid issues. It helped me with the sympton of hair loss. I will never be without it and iherb has the best price.