reduces hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1561724 on Jan 31, 2011

This herb reduces my hot flashes and also prevents my hair from thinning. Easy to take no side effects experienced.

good

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Jan 04, 2011

helps my daughters skin with exema and it works

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2624800 on Dec 27, 2010

So far, so good.

Almost in the realm of magic!!

Posted by Reviewer3252609 on Nov 25, 2010

I am so happy to say that so far all that was said about what could be expected of this product and this site for ordering it have met and exceeded all of my expectations. It is soooo nice to be able to say that and even nicer to be experiencing the benefits!

This stuff works great!

Posted by Reviewer1293005 on Oct 27, 2010

I've been taking these pills for over a week maybe two and I have to say that I'm very happy. I was diagnosed with thyroid at the age of 8 and never had any problems with my hair until recently. I'm 20 now and my hair became dry, thin, and very hard to handle. My hair fell off and it was just awful. So I decided to try it and my hair has already stopped falling. I can now brush my hair with no problem. I recommend it, its fabulous.!

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2792941 on Oct 08, 2010

I have a thyroid problem and over the years it was causing my hair to thin. Since taking Evening Primrose Oil, my hair has not only become thicker but I rarely lose any after washing or combing my hair. I really like the Source Naturals brand as it is cold pressed and comes in 1350 mg. I take one in the morning and one at night. I told my hairdresser, who also takes thyroid, about this supplement and he started using it because he could see the improvement in my hair. He said his hair feels better and I definitely think his hair is getting thicker as well. I highly recommend Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil softgels.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1080176 on Sep 10, 2010

I use this as a source of moisture for my skin. Love it, love it, love it.

Beautiful Skin

Posted by Reviewer3196881 on Aug 07, 2010

I love this product.

My wife like this supplements.

Posted by Reviewer3011926 on Jun 30, 2010

^^

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1824775 on Jun 30, 2010

Of all the sources for EPO Source Naturals is by far the best. The mg. is adequate and the price can't be beat.