great product...

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Jul 20, 2009

used this to ease pms cramps and to lessen breakouts during pms. now im using it while on ttc up to ovulation.

Excellent product so far

Posted by Reviewer2399186 on Aug 06, 2009

I am already seeing thicker hair after a month - excited to see how it grows!

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2792941 on Oct 08, 2010

I have a thyroid problem and over the years it was causing my hair to thin. Since taking Evening Primrose Oil, my hair has not only become thicker but I rarely lose any after washing or combing my hair. I really like the Source Naturals brand as it is cold pressed and comes in 1350 mg. I take one in the morning and one at night. I told my hairdresser, who also takes thyroid, about this supplement and he started using it because he could see the improvement in my hair. He said his hair feels better and I definitely think his hair is getting thicker as well. I highly recommend Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil softgels.

Beneficial for musculo-skeletal issues

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on May 15, 2010

Soothing for muscles and easy to take.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1824775 on Jun 30, 2010

Of all the sources for EPO Source Naturals is by far the best. The mg. is adequate and the price can't be beat.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 15, 2011

Excellent oil - also for depression in addition to EPA/DHA - 3 am and 3 PM.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1772391 on Mar 06, 2011

These capsules were recommended to me to assist in restoring my hair after having hypothyroid symptoms for some time. The evening primrose oil, in conjunction with bio-identical hormone replacement, is doing wonders in assisting my hair to regain its original health and thickness. I have also noticed a lessening of menstrual symptoms since using the oil capsules. The capsules are easy to take--I take three a day. iHerb makes re-ordering extremely easy and convenient; I am pleased with both the product and service.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011

Helps lower my fasting blood sugar.

Arthritis sufferers - you found hope!

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on May 27, 2011

At age 23 I was shocked to discover arthritis was showing up on my joints,especially my hands and feet. My grandmother who suffered w RA was unable to do anything because of it. I started us in 2 caps daily...voila! Within 6 weeks of daily use, the symptoms just about went away and I have kept arthritis away for 20 years! My grandma went back to knitting and crochet!! Better skin and hair are just great side benefits. Must take daily.

my migraines are helped a lot by it! Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Nov 21, 2009

my migraines are helped a lot by it! Great product!