Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg, 120 Softgels

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1344943 on Mar 03, 2009

It arrived very fast. I really like it as I had some dry skin issues that appear to be resolved after less than a month. Reason for purchase was hair loss due to thyroid issues. That will take a while to see results but other problems have been resolved. Will definitely purchase again!

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3210676 on Dec 09, 2008

I have tried other brands of Evening Primrose Oil and the this one works the best.

Results from taking Evening Primrose Oil Gel Caps 1350 MG

Posted by Reviewer1557961 on Sep 12, 2010

I`ve only been taking this product for 3 weeks now (1 gel cap per day) & I`ve already seen results. My hair has already improved, I sleep much better & I am now regular. What a relief. I honestly wasn`t sure this product would work but I most certainly would recommend this to anyone who has the same systems as I did. My body went through many changes due to thyroid problems but thankfully everything seems to be going back on track.

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2792941 on Oct 08, 2010

I have a thyroid problem and over the years it was causing my hair to thin. Since taking Evening Primrose Oil, my hair has not only become thicker but I rarely lose any after washing or combing my hair. I really like the Source Naturals brand as it is cold pressed and comes in 1350 mg. I take one in the morning and one at night. I told my hairdresser, who also takes thyroid, about this supplement and he started using it because he could see the improvement in my hair. He said his hair feels better and I definitely think his hair is getting thicker as well. I highly recommend Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil softgels.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2021122 on Jun 23, 2009

I use this product to help with thyroid issues. It helped me with the sympton of hair loss. I will never be without it and iherb has the best price.