Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1772391 on Mar 06, 2011

These capsules were recommended to me to assist in restoring my hair after having hypothyroid symptoms for some time. The evening primrose oil, in conjunction with bio-identical hormone replacement, is doing wonders in assisting my hair to regain its original health and thickness. I have also noticed a lessening of menstrual symptoms since using the oil capsules. The capsules are easy to take--I take three a day. iHerb makes re-ordering extremely easy and convenient; I am pleased with both the product and service.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011

Helps lower my fasting blood sugar.

Arthritis sufferers - you found hope!

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on May 27, 2011

At age 23 I was shocked to discover arthritis was showing up on my joints,especially my hands and feet. My grandmother who suffered w RA was unable to do anything because of it. I started us in 2 caps daily...voila! Within 6 weeks of daily use, the symptoms just about went away and I have kept arthritis away for 20 years! My grandma went back to knitting and crochet!! Better skin and hair are just great side benefits. Must take daily.

EPO

Posted by Reviewer2623491 on Jan 20, 2008

Helps with many health issues, including menopause and multiple sclerosis

great product

Posted by Reviewer3133314 on Oct 30, 2009

I have been taking this product for hair loss due to a thyroid condition. I am taking my second bottle and already my hair has stopped falling out and it is looking so much healthier. Thanks for such fast service and for a great product.

so far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2762280 on Jun 02, 2009

I've only been using this for a couple of weeks and so far my skin looks better...we'll see after a couple of months...iherb ships really quickly! I'll definitely order again!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3003490 on Dec 25, 2007

This product is doing wonders for the pain in my joints.

Great for cramps

Posted by kayhayes on Jul 05, 2008

I have been taking evening primrose oil for years for cramps during my period. Works great!

The best primrose

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Jul 24, 2008

Great price, great product i use it for menopause and weight control, it works great over time.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 27, 2008

You can really feel it work. Great product.