Beneficial for musculo-skeletal issues

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on May 15, 2010

Soothing for muscles and easy to take.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 06, 2010

Hair around my hairline started growing in about 3 days. Skin and body tissue tone is increasingly strengthing and straightening out, for me noticeable in about one week. Gum tissue around my teeth has improved and my teeth are straightening more. Joints in my feet are less swollen, more plyable, bone is able to straighten out. The obvious improvements indicate overall health improvement and a needed addition to my diet. I had my left thyroid removed due to an injury and have hypo thyroid. My quality of life has very much improved. Thank you very much!

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer1901603 on Jan 13, 2010

I am very pleased with the EPO softgels that I ordered from iHerb. It was an easy transaction with delivery as promised. I can already see an improvement in my skin from taking the EPO for several weeks. Hopefully in the next month or two, I will begin to see improvement in my hair as well. Great product, great company! Thanks!

Perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer1741437 on Dec 14, 2009

I use evening primrose oil to ease the side effects of fluctuating estrogen levels when going to and from the inert birth control pills. It eases general achiness, bloat, discombobulation, and grouchiness, as well as stopping break-through bleeding. (For more definitive pain, though, like headache, back ache, cramps, I take ibuprofen.)

my migraines are helped a lot by it! Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Nov 21, 2009

my migraines are helped a lot by it! Great product!

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350mg

Posted by Reviewer2739675 on Nov 18, 2009

I love this product. I have been using this product for a short period of time an have notice great changes in my skin, and hair. I have hypothyroidism and at the beginning my hair was thinning, but I have noticed some soft hairs starting to grow back around the roots and I love it. Great product, happy I found it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3133314 on Oct 30, 2009

I have been taking this product for hair loss due to a thyroid condition. I am taking my second bottle and already my hair has stopped falling out and it is looking so much healthier. Thanks for such fast service and for a great product.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Oct 12, 2009

I have always taken Evg Prim Oil and have never had hot flashes or anything connected with menopause. It improves the mood and lots of other things I forgot. guess it doesn't improve the memory!

Great product Great price

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Oct 08, 2009

High potency, low price. Can't be beat. Thanks IHERB.

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3089662 on Oct 05, 2009

Great value, great product. Highly recommend!!