Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011

Helps lower my fasting blood sugar.

Arthritis sufferers - you found hope!

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on May 27, 2011

At age 23 I was shocked to discover arthritis was showing up on my joints,especially my hands and feet. My grandmother who suffered w RA was unable to do anything because of it. I started us in 2 caps daily...voila! Within 6 weeks of daily use, the symptoms just about went away and I have kept arthritis away for 20 years! My grandma went back to knitting and crochet!! Better skin and hair are just great side benefits. Must take daily.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3133314 on Oct 30, 2009

I have been taking this product for hair loss due to a thyroid condition. I am taking my second bottle and already my hair has stopped falling out and it is looking so much healthier. Thanks for such fast service and for a great product.

High Quality

Posted by thehealthyhappywoman on Feb 09, 2011

This is much better than another brand I used. I have noticed much less shedding and new hair growth. Would highly recommend!

Primrose for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Feb 12, 2011

I am 51. I have been taking Primrose Oil for about 10 days and am slowly weaning myself off any other natural menopause treatments, ie:progesterone cream(I am now off the cream) and 'over the counter' Estroven. I am taking a triple dose of Source Naturals 1350mg softgels once a day and have 7 more Estroven tablets to finish... then I will be completely on Primrose Oil. My hot flashes and chills have been really severe. I have been absolutely miserable the past 6 months or so, trying to get some kind of relief. The creams and Estroven worked at first but now I need something stronger. My report of the Primrose Oil so far is that it seems to be working. Albeit at the same time I am steering clear of spicy foods, wine and caffeine. I'm sure these extra measures are also making a difference. I do not expect to be completely rid of the hot flashes but they are now down to a manageable level. I am hoping that in seven more days time it will have been in my system long enough to provide continual relief to a point. It is also much less expensive than the other treatments. I only gave 4 out of 5 stars because I am still in transition but I feel it is a very good product so far.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Aug 24, 2010

it is very fresh!

big pills

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Aug 29, 2010

The capsules are kind of chubby and a bit hard to swallow. Good price though.

Must try

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

This is my 2nd time purchase Source Natural Primrose oil, I have try other brand but I finaly come back to buy this.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Effective and easily digested.

GLA intake.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I purchased this product to receive the necessary amount of gamma lanoleic acid which helps regulate the burning of fat instead of storing it. Its not an overnight solution but a long term investment in your overall health.