good

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Jan 04, 2011

helps my daughters skin with exema and it works

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3003490 on Dec 25, 2007

This product is doing wonders for the pain in my joints.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3133314 on Oct 30, 2009

I have been taking this product for hair loss due to a thyroid condition. I am taking my second bottle and already my hair has stopped falling out and it is looking so much healthier. Thanks for such fast service and for a great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 15, 2011

Excellent oil - also for depression in addition to EPA/DHA - 3 am and 3 PM.

Primrose for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Feb 12, 2011

I am 51. I have been taking Primrose Oil for about 10 days and am slowly weaning myself off any other natural menopause treatments, ie:progesterone cream(I am now off the cream) and 'over the counter' Estroven. I am taking a triple dose of Source Naturals 1350mg softgels once a day and have 7 more Estroven tablets to finish... then I will be completely on Primrose Oil. My hot flashes and chills have been really severe. I have been absolutely miserable the past 6 months or so, trying to get some kind of relief. The creams and Estroven worked at first but now I need something stronger. My report of the Primrose Oil so far is that it seems to be working. Albeit at the same time I am steering clear of spicy foods, wine and caffeine. I'm sure these extra measures are also making a difference. I do not expect to be completely rid of the hot flashes but they are now down to a manageable level. I am hoping that in seven more days time it will have been in my system long enough to provide continual relief to a point. It is also much less expensive than the other treatments. I only gave 4 out of 5 stars because I am still in transition but I feel it is a very good product so far.

GLA intake.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I purchased this product to receive the necessary amount of gamma lanoleic acid which helps regulate the burning of fat instead of storing it. Its not an overnight solution but a long term investment in your overall health.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Aug 24, 2010

it is very fresh!

Must try

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

This is my 2nd time purchase Source Natural Primrose oil, I have try other brand but I finaly come back to buy this.

big pills

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Aug 29, 2010

The capsules are kind of chubby and a bit hard to swallow. Good price though.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Effective and easily digested.