3 week trial

Posted by Reviewer2381022 on Jan 21, 2010

I tried this product for about three weeks and am leaving it off for a few days. It seemed to relieve some of the numbness in my legs but the pain level increased quite a bit. I believe it to be an effective antiinflammatory but I react dfferently than many people when it comes to pain-relieving products, often with more pain. I was taking two gels a day. Will try cutting back to one after a few days off. Have read of an RA trial where the participants reacted with more pain initially but later got relief from evening primrose oil. Hopefully this will be a personal finding also.

Not terribly impressed

Posted by Reviewer2462687 on Oct 18, 2010

vegetarians beware: this is not a vegetarian product. the capsule is made of gelatin i take evening primrose for rosacea and this does not work as well as the Jarrow Formula EPO.

Bitter

Posted by katmakiah on Nov 07, 2007

I've tried several brands. I open the capsules so I can taste what's going into my body. This one is bitter. Royal Brittany and NOW are not bitter, yet advertise the same process of delivery.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I don't consume this kind of product but my friend think it is ok.

taste is not fresh

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 17, 2010

I sliced open one of these capsules and found the oil to not be fresh tasting. I don't think it should be bitter. I've thrown out their krill oil (which really upset my stomach) and this product both made by source naturals to avoid digestive problems. I won't buy oils from them again. To be fair, I live in a very warm climate which may be part of the problem since boxes received in the summer get very heated up on the UPS truck.

Almost in the realm of magic!!

Posted by Reviewer3252609 on Nov 25, 2010

I am so happy to say that so far all that was said about what could be expected of this product and this site for ordering it have met and exceeded all of my expectations. It is soooo nice to be able to say that and even nicer to be experiencing the benefits!

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2624800 on Dec 27, 2010

So far, so good.

This stuff works great!

Posted by Reviewer1293005 on Oct 27, 2010

I've been taking these pills for over a week maybe two and I have to say that I'm very happy. I was diagnosed with thyroid at the age of 8 and never had any problems with my hair until recently. I'm 20 now and my hair became dry, thin, and very hard to handle. My hair fell off and it was just awful. So I decided to try it and my hair has already stopped falling. I can now brush my hair with no problem. I recommend it, its fabulous.!

love this

Posted by Reviewer1080176 on Sep 10, 2010

I use this as a source of moisture for my skin. Love it, love it, love it.

My wife like this supplements.

Posted by Reviewer3011926 on Jun 30, 2010