I Recommend This Product

Posted by Reviewer2208937 on Aug 29, 2008

In the year 2000 our vet recommended Glucosamine Chondroitin for our two dogs. I saw that G/C made a real noticeable difference for our Lab and Brittany Spaniel so I decided to try it myself. I'm very glad I did. The grocery store version was helpful but Source Naturals G/C Extra Strength is superior. I take one tablet in the a.m. and one in the p.m.. If I run out then the little aches and pains in my joints return in just days. I'm happier with the "Extra Strength" formulation than the regular version. Iherb's prices are much better for G/C than what I had to pay my vet 8 years ago! (Note, the "pups" got Cosequin and I've only taken G/C for people. Although our vet told me he sold way more Cosequin than would be required for the number of dogs in our small town - so he figured people were noticing the difference and buying it for themselves. Too bad they didn't know about iherb.com!)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1732634 on May 12, 2008

I've been using this combination for several years and I love it! No more constant pain in my knees especially when combined with the Hyaluronic acid.

Been taking this for years also

Posted by Reviewer1928199 on Aug 21, 2008

I am a runner, have worn down knees. Just take this routinely and feel that I don't have the pain I normally would. I just like taking, and have not wandered from this brand.

Used for some time

Posted by Reviewer1079643 on Jan 23, 2008

Both my husband and I use this product. It really knocks down the very day aches and pains in our knees and shoulders.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Extra Strength

Posted by Reviewer2080085 on May 09, 2008

I have been using the above product for several years and have found it to be very effective. Would not want to do without it. Kay

It's my ultimate choice!!

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jun 08, 2014

I've concluded on buying this product when I need Gluc/Chondr.

extra strength

Posted by Reviewer1546874 on Jan 14, 2008

has the dosage that i prefer in 2 tablets rather than 3.good price and good brand.

Dr.

Posted by Reviewer2962659 on Nov 20, 2008

Good quality for a good price.

Most cost efficient

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Feb 22, 2010

Same dosage, but in 2 tabs rather than 3 like the others.

Source Naturals, Extra Strength, Glucosamine and Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer2447454 on Aug 19, 2010

Have used this product for a long time. It is great.Really helps with my joint stiffness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »