• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Source Naturals Coconut Oil

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 28, 2016

A very good fresh tasting organic virgin coconut oil!

Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 4957361714021391423 on Jun 25, 2015

Great oil that can be used for both - cosmetics and eating!! Intense coconuty flavor. Would recommend this product to others.

Oh, we love this stuff!

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016

my wife and I use this daily as a moisturizer on our skin. Also good for cooking (it DOES impart some taste). This is a top-quality brand. Very economical too.

the real thing!

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Feb 17, 2014

Smells right, feels right, looks right. This is pure coconut oil. I use it as a body moisturizer and I put it on my face for night as well. Sometimes I do hair masques as well. I make my hair wet, rub in a generous amount of oil and let it sit as long as I have time. Then use shampoo and conditioner as usually. My hair looks very grateful. Oh, and I haven't bought makeup removers for ages. This removes even the thickest waterproof mascara. Just splash your eyes with warm water a bit, rub some oil on a cotton pad and use as normal eye-makeup remover. Works as a charm!

soooooooo good

Posted by 4969522567739655713 on Sep 13, 2014

smell is so amazing and product too. im using this for my hair especially and its so wonderful to my skin too. recommend this +++++

Best Coconut Oil Ever!

Posted by AlexPrimus on Sep 15, 2014

I've tried a lot of different coconut oils but this is by far the best. What makes it different? First thing I noticed is that it smells incredible. Every other oil, even "raw extra virgin" oils had little to no smell. This has a very strong smell (a good one). Secondly it seems to be more "oily" somehow. This is great as it penetrates the skin and moisturizes much better. This oil is a must.

Coconut Oil - Good quality and taste

Posted by 5434630620271493319 on Apr 23, 2015

Price/quality the best Coconut Oil I have tried. Great taste, much better than others I have tried.

Value

Posted by 5681255596460048939 on Oct 11, 2016

The smell of this coconut oil is amazing but not too overpowering. It takes a while to dissolve in my hands as I use it for my hair but great value for money

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

One tablespoon of coconut oil and one tablespoon of lanolin, the mixture on your palm, and apply to the skin, ideal for dry skin!

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2818608 on Feb 27, 2008

Adds a nice coconut flavor, especially to chicken!