July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Fibro-Response, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works well for my fibromyalgia pain

Posted by Reviewer2516000 on Mar 19, 2008

On the advice of my physician, who specializes in treating fibromyalgia using an integrative medicine approach, I looked for a supplement containing both malic acid and GABA in good quantities, preferably with MSM, and also containing buplerum, panax ginseng and astragalus. This supplement has all that and much liver support as well. Also, it's vegan. I combine it with 300-400 mg of 5-HTP per day. The combination controls my fibromyalgia pain very well, along with a prescription vitamin D supplement. Thank you, iherb.com, you have the best prices and I've been using you since 2002.

Excellent multi-vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1719246 on Mar 09, 2010

More than a multi. It strengthens your immune system

FIBRO-RESPONSE REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2283077 on Aug 03, 2010

I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA & HAVE BEEN USING RX PILLS THAT HAVE NOT HELPED ME. I HAVE TRIED SAVELLA & PRISTIQ & I NEITHER PILL HELPED ME. SAVELLA ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL MUCH WORSE AFTER USING IT FOR APPROX 3 MONTHS. I HAVE BEEN USING FIBRO-RESPONSE FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW, 3 X A DAY ALONG WITH 3 FIBROBOOST PILLS & I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!! I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND MY PAIN LEVEL IS DOWN.

Source Naturals, Fibro-Response

Posted by BeWellThermo on May 08, 2008

Great blend for Fibro or people under constant stressful conditions. I didn't know how well it was helping me until I was out of it for 2 weeks!

Wife likes it

Posted by Reviewer3291075 on May 19, 2011

My wife has had fibromyalgia for many years and has found that "Jarrow formulas" ribose powder (a sugar) helps with the pain. She has been taking Fibro-Response also for the last 3-9 months (not sure) and says it works too. Between the 2 products, she very rarely complains about pain anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »