Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5708983084421743431 on Jan 22, 2016

I had severe fibromyalgia symptoms. A few weeks ago I started taking this, and I'm feeling much better. More energetic and less pain.

I threw them away

Posted by 5656760176053279419 on Sep 12, 2014

I have used many products from Iherb, all of which my wife and I have been happy with This Fibro response is so hard to get down your throat. I can normally eat anything but these. Just stick in your throat and taste horrible Not for us Ian Australia

Posted by Reviewer1513607 on Sep 08, 2014

This helped a little.

Good product, save money!

Posted by 4632844868796722299 on Mar 26, 2014

Since being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I have spent thousands of dollars in search of natural solutions/remedies to my symptoms: chronic pain, muscle pain/stiffness, extreme fatigue, etc. While this product does little for me as far as pain relief, I have noticed a huge difference in my energy level. If there is a non-narcotic supplement/drug on the market which helps to relieve the chronic pain I suffer daily, I have yet to find it. Believe me, I have been actively searching for years. A long road of disappointments.

Wife likes it

Posted by Reviewer3291075 on May 19, 2011

My wife has had fibromyalgia for many years and has found that "Jarrow formulas" ribose powder (a sugar) helps with the pain. She has been taking Fibro-Response also for the last 3-9 months (not sure) and says it works too. Between the 2 products, she very rarely complains about pain anymore.

love source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Feb 05, 2011

i rotate vitamins daily and i've only taken this one a couple times.. but i did feel the improvement in my fibromyalgia on those days.

Anxiety and heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Nov 25, 2010

I experienced side effects to some of the ingredients. Possible MSM, ginkgo, licorice, b vitamins... who knows, so many ingredients... Could also be side effects from detox. Or all of the above

FIBRO-RESPONSE REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2283077 on Aug 03, 2010

I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA & HAVE BEEN USING RX PILLS THAT HAVE NOT HELPED ME. I HAVE TRIED SAVELLA & PRISTIQ & I NEITHER PILL HELPED ME. SAVELLA ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL MUCH WORSE AFTER USING IT FOR APPROX 3 MONTHS. I HAVE BEEN USING FIBRO-RESPONSE FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW, 3 X A DAY ALONG WITH 3 FIBROBOOST PILLS & I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!! I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND MY PAIN LEVEL IS DOWN.

Excellent multi-vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1719246 on Mar 09, 2010

More than a multi. It strengthens your immune system

life saver

Posted by Reviewer1929811 on May 25, 2009

my husband has used this for 3 years. He used to have several bad spells a year, but this has kept him going.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »