guess it has some effect

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012

there are only 10 pills, so it's hard to say for sure, but I think it did have some calming effect, though not strong

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

source naturals makes great calming/sleeping combos. i like them all so far.

This works better than anything this far!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

GABA actually seems to work for me! Usually I don't see any difference in my mood or feeling when trying different supplements (and I have tried many!) but GABA is different. It makes my sleep better and I have interesting and vivid dreams. It helps daytime if I need to do something that usually makes me anxious or nervous. At the time I use Now foods GABA powder, which I like more because it has no fillers at all. Phosphatidyl serine seemed to work too but it's quite expensive.

works well

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 07, 2012

Good supplement. Relaxes the muscles and the mind. Helps to fall asleep more easy and faster. Makes my sleep more deeper and healthier.

Not as effective as melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

As an idiopathic insomniac, I have tried many product for sleeping. This one did not do the job by itself. After a couple of wakeful hours I gave up and took my usual 10 mg. melatonin.

Help to sleep easier and sleep longer. Waking up with a fresh and clear mind.

Posted by Somtit on Jun 30, 2012

GABA is an amino acid produced in the process. decarboxylation of amino acids (glutamic acid) acid is a key role in acting as a neurotransmitter. (Neurotransmitter) in the central nervous system. In addition, GABA is a neurotransmitter of inhibitor (inhibitor) is served to balance in the brain that are stimulated, which helps the brain to relax and sleep. It also serves to stimulate the endocrine glands (anterior pituitary), which produces hormones that help in the growth (HGH), causing the tissue. The muscles were tight and lipotropic agent which prevents accumulation of fat. Consumption of GABA can prevent brain damage. The beta amyloid peptide. (Beta-amyloid peptide), which causes loss of memory (Al Palmer) in the medical use of GABA for the treatment of disorders of the nervous system and various diseases such as anxiety, insomnia patients. epilepsy. How to eat it. Of the normal sleep is difficult. And are sensitive to sound. But after I tasted it. I sleep easier. And sleep longer. Waking up with a fresh and clear mind.

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Jun 16, 2012

This really works to help calm me.

Helps with anxiety.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 13, 2012

There are many great products to try. I`ve learned so much in self healing. My only problem is looking for one particular item and having to go thru 12 pages of non relevant items. Iherb is still the BEST!

Best stuff I've found

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Jun 07, 2012

Relaxes me, helps me sleep, improves mood. Can't ask for more.

gaba

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 07, 2012

Ive tried one before bed, and I slept thru half the night, so I took another, seems to help me sleep. The peppermint is pretty strong and burned my tongue a bit.....I also take 3mg melatonin