July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, GABA Calm, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 10 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Help to sleep easier and sleep longer. Waking up with a fresh and clear mind.

Posted by Somtit on Jun 30, 2012

GABA is an amino acid produced in the process. decarboxylation of amino acids (glutamic acid) acid is a key role in acting as a neurotransmitter. (Neurotransmitter) in the central nervous system. In addition, GABA is a neurotransmitter of inhibitor (inhibitor) is served to balance in the brain that are stimulated, which helps the brain to relax and sleep. It also serves to stimulate the endocrine glands (anterior pituitary), which produces hormones that help in the growth (HGH), causing the tissue. The muscles were tight and lipotropic agent which prevents accumulation of fat. Consumption of GABA can prevent brain damage. The beta amyloid peptide. (Beta-amyloid peptide), which causes loss of memory (Al Palmer) in the medical use of GABA for the treatment of disorders of the nervous system and various diseases such as anxiety, insomnia patients. epilepsy. How to eat it. Of the normal sleep is difficult. And are sensitive to sound. But after I tasted it. I sleep easier. And sleep longer. Waking up with a fresh and clear mind.

GABA Calm

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Sep 08, 2012

I like the calming effect this product gives without making you drowsy. I will order this product again.

Effective

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jan 08, 2013

At first, the first sublingual tablet I took, sometime in the early afternoon, made me seriously moody or more like very low, by the late evening. However, the next try was just before bead, I definitely felt relaxed, almost too much (lacking motivation for anything), good thing I was just about to sleep and I did slept well. Felt great in the morning. In all, this GABA supp. is effective, the question is, what effect you are looking for and what your needs are.

Helps with anxiety.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 13, 2012

There are many great products to try. I`ve learned so much in self healing. My only problem is looking for one particular item and having to go thru 12 pages of non relevant items. Iherb is still the BEST!

This works better than anything this far!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

GABA actually seems to work for me! Usually I don't see any difference in my mood or feeling when trying different supplements (and I have tried many!) but GABA is different. It makes my sleep better and I have interesting and vivid dreams. It helps daytime if I need to do something that usually makes me anxious or nervous. At the time I use Now foods GABA powder, which I like more because it has no fillers at all. Phosphatidyl serine seemed to work too but it's quite expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »