Insomniac Recommends

Posted by Reviewer1034566 on Jul 27, 2008

I've suffered from chronic insomnia for over twenty years & took pharmaceuticals for approx. 15 years to address it. I've been prescription medicine free for almost a year now. Gaba Calm is an integral part of my successful insomnia mangement program. I used to take it when I woke up in the middle of the next, finding the sublingual tablets to thankfully be fast acting. Lately I switched to taking it when I go to bed & as a result have been able to stay asleep longer, getting an even better night of sleep. Other natural sleep products I've tried have not made as significant of a difference for me. I prefer the orange flavor to the peppermint flavor, because I find it more soothing.

A quiet natural calm

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on May 07, 2009

I have had health issues with vertigo and panic/anxiety due to these chronic health problems and have found that GABA Calm seems to help when I feel the need for a stress tamer and or if anxiety begins rearing its ugly head. It is very subtle and yet effective. I don't have any sort of weird feeling with it, which is nice if I am needing to drive. It also gives me a sense of calm knowing I have them in my purse! Who knows if it is a placebo or not...just glad that they seem to help.

this stuff rocks

Posted by Reviewer2500123 on Mar 27, 2009

I bought this because I don't have health insurance and I need to be on meds for depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress. I've been taking these for a little while now and they really do work to relax me and make me feel better. They take a while to melt under your tounge, but they do work. I'll be buying this again.

Excellent, effective product

Posted by Reviewer1762785 on Mar 06, 2008

I have used other Gaba pills, but this has been most effective so far. Good Gaba delivery method.

love this one

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 29, 2008

My daughter loves this product. She feels such a calmness soon after taking it. And its safe to use which is great!

An amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2316158 on Jan 26, 2011

My 10 year old daughter experiences a lot of anxiety and nervousness throughout the day and it stays with her at bedtime so it's difficult for her to relax to allow herself to fall sleep. She started this product 2 months ago and it helps her SO MUCH!! Her Holistic Healter recommendes that she take one in the AM, one in the mid afternoon, one about 2 hours before bed and one right before going to bed. We noticed a change in her behavior and sleep patterns with in 2-3 days of taking them.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1693293 on Jan 11, 2011

This is called Nature's valium for a reason. This has really helped my insomnia. Works great with 5-HTP. Read "the Mood Cure" for more info on amino acids and moods.

Gaba Calm

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Feb 22, 2010

This Gaba works very quickly. I have adrenal burnout..and this is helping with anxiety. Good stuff!!

the Best

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Apr 26, 2008

This is a must for stress and my epilepsy- wouldn't be without it- sublingual is the best way for GABA to get through the blood-brain barrier

Helps me sleep

Posted by 5488370784412238756 on May 13, 2016

I love this product. I only use it now and again, whenever I need a little help through a stressful situation. Works great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »