Skip this too

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 28, 2010

I would recommend something else as a workout related antioxidant.. Gamma Oryzanol has been shown to be not very effective..

Raised my BP

Posted by Reviewer1124514 on May 26, 2010

I tried this product because it was suppose to help with leaky gut and after reading the medical information on it I tried this product because they all said no side effects. It raised my B/P to 138/120 and heart rate of 89, my normal heart is 61 and resting rate is around 70. And has caused a definite worsening of gut dysbiosis.I have Chronic Lyme end stage and do react differently to supplements.

Exercise nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2086085 on Nov 13, 2007

Seems to benefit work out results

gamma oryzanol

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Oct 31, 2011

I did not like them

I'm really pleased

Posted by 5503294808058157702 on Oct 07, 2013

I am really pleased the result that product returned me

Healed Ulcer

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Mar 03, 2014

I have used Gamma Oryzanol for many years. When before, I used Prescription medication,was minimum relief and could not eat fruit or drink fruit juice until late at night, once stomach was full. Gamma Oryzanol,for me, solved my problem. I take one Gamma Oryzanol every morning and will for rest of life.

Plant stero"id"l..

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on Jun 08, 2014

I have never tried syntetic androgenic stuff so I'm very pleased with the benefits of this sterol during weightlifting.I take 3 tabletts right before i tuck into bed and rest/grow better than before.at least I feel so and you have to take it for a plant sterol-not a anabolic steroid with androgenic effects etc..btw:I will reorder when empty because I have the time to take results in small steps ;)

Gamma Oryzanol

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jul 02, 2015

I feel a positive effect from this & will continue to take it. Very good value too!

Great shopping experience

Posted by 4894037104154403944 on May 23, 2016

Great products and a nice shopping expreience,

my body's much more responsive

Posted by Reviewer1962384 on May 08, 2011

ive only been useing it for just over one week

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »