helps balance hormones

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Oct 12, 2010

Peri-menopausal symptoms much better since taking this product.

Good product for post-menopause

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jul 25, 2010

Based on someone else's reviews for this, am taking two tablets, three times per day, along with black cohosh. Hot flashes are less than 5x day which in my book is good. Was out of product for 5 days and could really tell by 2nd day that I need this to eliminate/reduce hot flashes.

Raised my BP

Posted by Reviewer1124514 on May 26, 2010

I tried this product because it was suppose to help with leaky gut and after reading the medical information on it I tried this product because they all said no side effects. It raised my B/P to 138/120 and heart rate of 89, my normal heart is 61 and resting rate is around 70. And has caused a definite worsening of gut dysbiosis.I have Chronic Lyme end stage and do react differently to supplements.

Skip this too

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 28, 2010

I would recommend something else as a workout related antioxidant.. Gamma Oryzanol has been shown to be not very effective..

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 01, 2009

Bought this for my gastritis. Didn't work as well as expected, but still had some effect.

Helping a lot

Posted by Reviewer3068883 on Nov 09, 2009

Have had chronic gastritis for over a year, got this and started taking 5 a day( The amount all the research benefits are done on - 300mg) 3 hours after eating. It seems to have helped a lot and i am only noticing how much after i have run out! Just ordered more.

goodbye Ulcer

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on May 28, 2009

this got rid of my ulcer, took awhile but works and will take for rest of life.

A great value, thanks.

Posted by Reviewer3240068 on Mar 25, 2009

A great value, thanks.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer3174730 on Feb 24, 2009

Terrific!!

A Menopausal Miracle

Posted by Reviewer3141471 on Nov 11, 2008

Taking Gamma Oryzanol (120 mg. 3 times a day) along with the NOW Foods brand of black cohosh has made living through menopause bearable. I was ready to go on hormones until I found this combination. Painful and annoying hot flashes and feelings of inner tremors had literally hijacked my life. I got 3 hot flashes an hour before. As long as I take this combination of supplements 3 times a day, I can feel normal again. Taking either alone isn't as good as the combination. I'm so happy I don't have to take hormones and raise my risk for breast cancer now. Try the combination. It might take a few weeks before you see the results, but it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »