Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3277505 on Nov 24, 2007

I have taken Garcinia 1000 for two weeks and I lost four pounds. It makes me feel good, it realy works!

For losing weight...

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Aug 25, 2009

My sister got some of this and, while it took a good 6 mos, she lost like 20 lbs (she was not super overweight), coupled w/low carbos and Acai berry caps. I was like "Whoa" cause she looked so good. So now I'm trying it now. It's only been a couple months, it's slow going, lost about 4 lbs. Big deal. Will keep trying.

Work pretty well for me.

Posted by Reviewer2837259 on May 14, 2008

These are working well for the purpose of energy and decreasing my appitite. I haven't finished a whole bottle,.. but I would buy them again,.. they do tend to make me a little jittery though,.. so I quit drinking caffein and it's OK now.

Garcinia

Posted by Reviewer1675972 on May 10, 2012

First time user. Have been using it for 2 weeks. Instructions says to have it 1hour before meals. I find that it works to suppress my appetite. Although if I do not eat after 1hour of taking the tablet, I could feel quite nauseous.

Tamarind

Posted by Reviewer2264677 on Nov 15, 2008

It has been reported from a reputable source that this herb helps remove the flouride from the body....

Great for energy, alleviates afternoon slump

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Aug 05, 2011

I assume this product stabilizes blood sugar levels, and helps me get through the day without feeling like I have to crash around 3 p.m. Takes the edge of appetite as well. I've tried other Garcinia Cambogia products, and this one is the best! Highly recommended.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2964563 on Oct 13, 2010

While the research on this product is ambivalent, I found that my appetite was sufficiently suppressed, particularly my cravings for carbs!

Great for hunger, not for cravings

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 19, 2008

I take this with Now brand Glucomannan and it works for controling hunger. I don't like snacking between meals and this helps. My cravings are hard to control and if I take these with the Glucomannan, it won't matter, I'll eat anyway. My best advice is that you need to be able to distinguish hunger from cravings. I don't know what works for cravings. I will buy this again with the Glucomannan.

Don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer2755896 on Oct 30, 2013

I had bought this item because of all the great reviews. Sadly, the product didn't work for me. I took the supplement for two months and didn't see a difference. I even returned the extra bottles I had purchased. Very disappointing. Just stick with healthy eating and exercise.

Loose the weight.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 17, 2013

I love this product. This really helps to keep my appetite in control. I take this along with Rhodiola Extract. I will continue to buy this product until I reach my weight goal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »