It works!

Posted by Danielle80 on Apr 02, 2015

Is it a miracle drug....No! But Is it amazing and does it really work. Yes!! I have lost near 20 lbs and I haven't even count the latest on inches. i would have done even better had I really been eating better and exercising more. I have lost two shirt sizes, 1 pant size and most of all I have kept it off! I take a couple months off between bottles as this helps my body regulate it self. I am hopeing to lose double from last year! I could hit my goal wieght by years end! 150 here I come!

Great

Posted by 5024473398639733671 on Dec 13, 2014

This is truly working for energy and weight loss. I get a bit of a shake here and there but thats from my caffeine in take.

So Far So Good in curbing appetite.

Posted by 4858043444564786350 on Dec 12, 2014

My 2nd bottle. First bottle did not make me lose weight but did manage to curb appetite. I did not exercise . My weight did not drop but at least after all the eating,I did not gain weight either. I have been gaining weight when i was on another brand of Garcinia. (My appetite increases when I was on another brand) . So I am continuing this product to see if I can drop any weight after starting exercise.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1689303 on Jul 04, 2014

I have been taking this product together with Glucomannan from now for 6 weeks now and i lost 4.5 kg/10 pounds so far. I am trying to not eat carbs in the evening, only meat (does not matter if it is very lean or not) and leafy salad, and if I keep to that I loose 100 - 500 g a day. If I am not so strict then it is not that effective. But with 10 pounds in 6 weeks without exercise I am very happy! Will keep going and definite ly buy this product again. Btw. I take two per day.

garcinia

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 11, 2014

does not work

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3359100 on May 06, 2014

I've now finished almost the entire bottle with no results. I watch what I eat and exercise along with taking this supplement, but did not lose any weight.

Garcinia

Posted by 5320247910840172422 on Apr 30, 2014

Suppresses my appetite really well lost 3 kilos but you have to have your mind set on it I haven't been taking it properly but so far awesome results

No picarás

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Apr 07, 2014

Estas pastillas me han ido de fábula para controlar la ansiedad de picotear. En seguida de tomarlas hacen efecto y se te quitan las ansias

Won't repurchase...Don't seem to be working for me.

Posted by Pamelagohmj14 on Mar 19, 2014

This is my first time trying out Garcinia products. But won't be repurchasing this item again as it doesn't work for me.

that cool!

Posted by 4749271221372294790 on Feb 21, 2014

Good for maintain body weight.After taken garcinia 30 mins I fell less hungry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »