Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. This product also comes with additional 250mg of ascorbic acid (not sure why the reason for adding). The downside is that it is in tablet form when most similar products are in capsules form. The good side is that it does not contain magnesium stearate though it uses stearic acid (not the same) as flow agents. As for the price, this is fairly expensive since there is only 40 days supply. Check out my page for more reviews!

For German Shepherd too!

Posted by Reviewer2910940 on Mar 07, 2007

This product gives my very large German Shepherd almost instant relief from her hip/arthritis pain!

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2713621 on Oct 14, 2007

This product was recommended by my chiropractor. He told me to take the Glucosamine product I'd purchased back to the store and try this one. I use this consistently and never have any more soreness or pain in my knees. My morning walks are a joy to me. Thank you! You make this wonderful product affordable. (61 years young)

Glucosamine and Chrondroitin Complex with MSN

Posted by Reviewer2100560 on Jun 10, 2008

This product is very effective for relieving joint pain. After five years on prescription medication, that did little to relieve my arthritic pain, I switched to glucosamine and chondroitin and am 99 percent pain free.

Doesn't completely dissolve

Posted by Reviewer1996500 on May 27, 2010

After finding it floating in the toilet in the morning, I tried dissolving one tablet in vinegar one evening. It took more than six hours to loosen the outer layer and by morning it had completely dissolved. My stomach acid is in no way like vinegar! Will be changing brands and switching to gelatin.

These are huge !

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Jan 08, 2011

As big as any I've ever seen. The formula is great, but if you have difficulty swallowing as I do (Schatzki's ring), consider at least cutting these "horse pills" in half, or even crushing them. I choked when trying to take one whole, but do OK with them cut in half. I would love to see supplement companies make smaller sized products even if it meant I had to take twice as many to get the same benefit. Also, encapsulated products are generally easier to take and are assimilated more readily. I'd also like to see these companies tell us/show us exactly what size we are up against with their products so we could make an informed decision. Even with all my "fussing", I'll buy this again - and cut 'em in half.

Noticable Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 19, 2013

I've used other products that provide a little improvement. When I use this one, it's a lot easier getting up in the morning. My knees are not so stiff. As always, this brand does not disappoint.

great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 on Nov 09, 2007

best glucosamine chondroitin combination I've found.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2882402 on Nov 01, 2007

Using for years. It works

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer1007138 on Mar 30, 2007

I've only used this product for 3 months, but already my knee and hip feel better. Seems like there is also less overall aches and pains.