Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

For German Shepherd too!

Posted by Reviewer2910940 on Mar 07, 2007

This product gives my very large German Shepherd almost instant relief from her hip/arthritis pain!

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2713621 on Oct 14, 2007

This product was recommended by my chiropractor. He told me to take the Glucosamine product I'd purchased back to the store and try this one. I use this consistently and never have any more soreness or pain in my knees. My morning walks are a joy to me. Thank you! You make this wonderful product affordable. (61 years young)

Glucosamine and Chrondroitin Complex with MSN

Posted by Reviewer2100560 on Jun 10, 2008

This product is very effective for relieving joint pain. After five years on prescription medication, that did little to relieve my arthritic pain, I switched to glucosamine and chondroitin and am 99 percent pain free.

These are huge !

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Jan 08, 2011

As big as any I've ever seen. The formula is great, but if you have difficulty swallowing as I do (Schatzki's ring), consider at least cutting these "horse pills" in half, or even crushing them. I choked when trying to take one whole, but do OK with them cut in half. I would love to see supplement companies make smaller sized products even if it meant I had to take twice as many to get the same benefit. Also, encapsulated products are generally easier to take and are assimilated more readily. I'd also like to see these companies tell us/show us exactly what size we are up against with their products so we could make an informed decision. Even with all my "fussing", I'll buy this again - and cut 'em in half.

great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 on Nov 09, 2007

best glucosamine chondroitin combination I've found.