10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM, 120 Tablets

jan

Posted by Reviewer3192779 on Jan 10, 2008

I had heard of this combination many years ago when I was using acupucture for joint pain. This particular complex works very well for me.

ms something

Posted by Reviewer1919149 on Mar 15, 2008

Well I'm not sure just yet as I feel that I haven't been taking them for long enough.I've only been taking them for about 10 days or so. I believe that in many cases it can take weeks or even months to establish relief from Glucosamine. I have noticed some improvement in my hands and knees but would like to see if that continues. The price competes well with similar products in Australia

Glocosamine Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009

This Source Naturals formulation would be one step better if it had Turmeric in it for the inflamation.

Doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Oct 21, 2010

I can't tell for sure if this does anything for me but I have noticed a little less knee pain recently. I've been taking this supplement for about 9 months.

Good product, good effects

Posted by 4630478973915806218 on Dec 09, 2013

This is a good product for its price. I have been using this kind of product that combines three important ingredients (as the name reveals) for arthrosis in the hip, and it really seems to work, since my hip is not giving me much trouble. Compared to another brand of the same type of product that came in smooth capsules, the tablets in this actual reviewed case are more difficult to swallow. They are just a bit coarse on the surface and one can taste a hint of the "fishy" ingredients. Apart from that, only positive things to say.