Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chrondrotin Complex w/ MSM

Posted by Reviewer3082071 on Jun 10, 2008

I am very happy with the service I received for this product. It came in a reasonable time and I have been just as happy with other products and service that I have ordered in the past. Thank you again, Sharon

Ms. Nalette

Posted by Reviewer1601576 on Apr 22, 2008

after extensive product research locally and on the internet i chose your product (Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM). i have arthritis and lots of pain.....when i do not use your product. i have recommended it widely for its efficacy and price and YOUR customer service. thank you so very much.

Mrs. Klabunde

Posted by Reviewer2742848 on May 02, 2008

My husband and I like these very much and are taking them 3 times a day. It takes time for them to show improvement in the knees so we will know more in a few months time.

rbkreis

Posted by Reviewer1730840 on Jan 31, 2008

Excellent Product. I used to be awakened at night with joint pain necessitating pain medication. After using this product 3 months the pain ceased. It has now been 5 years with no return of pain.

Joint pain relief is but a swallow away!

Posted by Reviewer3107219 on Feb 22, 2008

Thanks to iHerb.com for supplying our natural needs in such an efficient way. Source Naturals has been, and continues to be a blessing to me and my family members.

Sarah Noebels

Posted by Reviewer2411349 on Aug 13, 2008

At one time I thought it was not really working, and stopped for 3 weeks. I could really tell the difference and have never stopped taking it since. I also use it in combination with Zyflamend and feel as if it has taken 15 years off my knees.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM,

Posted by Reviewer1046162 on Aug 22, 2008

This is being taken by a man who will be 80 in December and is working very good. This is better than having to have a total knee replacement. The pain is getting better.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM

Posted by Reviewer1713870 on Aug 22, 2008

Good

long time customer

Posted by Reviewer1017913 on Aug 24, 2008

great product and excellent service from iherb

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2856771 on Aug 26, 2008

Helps my mother with her joint problems, reduces pain and swelling.