Source Naturals, Glucosamine Sulfate, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought this product for my fiance he was experiencing some wrist pain and was wearing brace for weeks. Now that he is taking the Glucosamine the pain is gone and he does not need the brace.

excellent

Posted by paisleyjade on May 19, 2011

If you have joint pain this will control it. As long as I take this and MSM I have no joint pain but as soon I stop the pain returns so I try to keep it in stock.

exactly what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer3037775 on Mar 10, 2010

I was happy to find just glucosamine sulfate (not in combo as other joint products) and the size of the capsule is much easier to swallow than higher dosage sizes. I will certainly reorder this item. I have osteoarthritis in my knees.

Glucoasime Sulfate 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Dec 05, 2010

Using this to ease my lyme arthritis and provide collagen support according to the Buhner protocol for lyme. So far seems to be easing the stiffness and pain in my knee.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Sulfate, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect stuff! Pretty clear formula with other ingredients, not so chemic like most of other Glusosamines here. Sulfate is better according studies than hydrochloride. So buy sulfates/sulphates. My mommy is using it for fer aching bark and knee. I am using it for my TMJ disorder, for face joint. Glucosamine is very helpful, but you need to use it long.

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jan 25, 2011

I know this addition to my diet is healthful and I may not get the amount of nutrient in daily food. I appreciate this product for my increased mobility and will continue purchasing it.

i like these

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2011

very helpful

Take daily.

Posted by Reviewer2729070 on Oct 08, 2012

Been having knee aches. Realised my knees are in more pain when i missed taking them. D:

Works For Me

Posted by 5063869561933258239 on Jul 22, 2014

I believe that taking the recommended dosage of this product has eased the arthritic pain in my knees.

500 mg. Glucosamine Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Nov 09, 2009

This is a very good form of glucosamine, and the 500 mg. is the right size because I also have a 1000 mg. and need a total of 1500 mg. daily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »