10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Glucoasime Sulfate 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Dec 05, 2010

Using this to ease my lyme arthritis and provide collagen support according to the Buhner protocol for lyme. So far seems to be easing the stiffness and pain in my knee.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on May 19, 2011

If you have joint pain this will control it. As long as I take this and MSM I have no joint pain but as soon I stop the pain returns so I try to keep it in stock.

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought this product for my fiance he was experiencing some wrist pain and was wearing brace for weeks. Now that he is taking the Glucosamine the pain is gone and he does not need the brace.

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect stuff! Pretty clear formula with other ingredients, not so chemic like most of other Glusosamines here. Sulfate is better according studies than hydrochloride. So buy sulfates/sulphates. My mommy is using it for fer aching bark and knee. I am using it for my TMJ disorder, for face joint. Glucosamine is very helpful, but you need to use it long.

exactly what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer3037775 on Mar 10, 2010

I was happy to find just glucosamine sulfate (not in combo as other joint products) and the size of the capsule is much easier to swallow than higher dosage sizes. I will certainly reorder this item. I have osteoarthritis in my knees.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »