My first time trying sublingual Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Jun 12, 2011

I know this product works because when I take it the pain and redness in my eyes goes away. Candida and Heavy metals really stress my liver out but when I take this supplement I notice immediate relief. I have used all forms of Glutathione and they all seem to work more or less but after reading about how Glutathione is broken down into Cysteine, Glycine and Glutamine when it hits the stomach I decided to try the sub-lingual form. As long as I am dealing with candida and heavy metals I won't go without this affordable source naturals Glutathione.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jun 26, 2010

Definitely felt it helping my liver along - prepare to be a little tired and achey as it works if you really need the stuff. Very cheap for what it does.

Great for Cold Sores Too

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Apr 29, 2009

Tried this on a cold sore and had it diminish overnight. Also reduces inflamed gums. Just position tablet on the sore spot and it will take away the infection.

Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I tried these as a cheaper way to boost my glutathione levels instead of the expensive liquid glutathione that I normally take. I find the liquid glutathione to be far more effective and superior. I really wish these worked for me.

side pain in liver and gallbladder area

Posted by Reviewer3010906 on Apr 02, 2008

really helping the pain actually it has gone away

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3163457 on Apr 24, 2010

I can really feel a difference in my energy level since I started taking these, I highly recommend them!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jun 07, 2010

A nice way of getting glutathione without worrying about it being destroyed in the stomche.

Easy to absorb

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012

Glutathione can be difficult to get into the system properly, so a sublingual form is a great way to enhance this

Strong flavor; takes a while to dissolve and gave me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Sep 16, 2015

I'm taking this on advice from my ND. The pills are fairly large for a sublingual, and thus take a while to dissolve. It is recommended to move it around to a new spot several times before it is fully dissolved, so that it doesn't have continual contact with the same spot. This is not so easy to do unless you have a really big mouth, as the area under the tongue is normally not very large. It also has a strong orange and sweet flavor. The sweetness is from sugar alcohols sorbitol and manitol, which can be a bit bitter, and can give one a headache. I do like the combination of ingredients in this product (riboflavin, molybdenum and L-glutathione), but am going to look for a different sublingual or a spray, as I don't like the headache. Which is too bad because I generally like Source natural products.

Tastes great!

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Aug 08, 2012

I read comments how you should get used to the taste, well, I think this tastes great, kind of like the taste of Vit C. I'm unsure of the effects of this as I don't really suffer from anything, I'm taking it just as a supplement for better overall health. But I do see a lightening or fading of some pimple spots on my face (I don't have many to start with). I would purchase this again, since the price is also kind to my pocket.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »