Source Naturals, Glutathione, Reduced, Sublingual Complex, Orange Flavored, 50 mg, 100 Tablets

My first time trying sublingual Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Jun 12, 2011

I know this product works because when I take it the pain and redness in my eyes goes away. Candida and Heavy metals really stress my liver out but when I take this supplement I notice immediate relief. I have used all forms of Glutathione and they all seem to work more or less but after reading about how Glutathione is broken down into Cysteine, Glycine and Glutamine when it hits the stomach I decided to try the sub-lingual form. As long as I am dealing with candida and heavy metals I won't go without this affordable source naturals Glutathione.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jun 26, 2010

Definitely felt it helping my liver along - prepare to be a little tired and achey as it works if you really need the stuff. Very cheap for what it does.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3163457 on Apr 24, 2010

I can really feel a difference in my energy level since I started taking these, I highly recommend them!

Great for Cold Sores Too

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Apr 29, 2009

Tried this on a cold sore and had it diminish overnight. Also reduces inflamed gums. Just position tablet on the sore spot and it will take away the infection.

side pain in liver and gallbladder area

Posted by Reviewer3010906 on Apr 02, 2008

really helping the pain actually it has gone away