Not quite easy to take

Posted by surapat on May 02, 2016

a little bit bitter

Strong flavor; takes a while to dissolve and gave me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Sep 16, 2015

I'm taking this on advice from my ND. The pills are fairly large for a sublingual, and thus take a while to dissolve. It is recommended to move it around to a new spot several times before it is fully dissolved, so that it doesn't have continual contact with the same spot. This is not so easy to do unless you have a really big mouth, as the area under the tongue is normally not very large. It also has a strong orange and sweet flavor. The sweetness is from sugar alcohols sorbitol and manitol, which can be a bit bitter, and can give one a headache. I do like the combination of ingredients in this product (riboflavin, molybdenum and L-glutathione), but am going to look for a different sublingual or a spray, as I don't like the headache. Which is too bad because I generally like Source natural products.

Decent taste

Posted by 5375495596888990833 on Oct 20, 2014

Decent taste though it takes a bit to dissolve.

Good product!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Good!

Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I tried these as a cheaper way to boost my glutathione levels instead of the expensive liquid glutathione that I normally take. I find the liquid glutathione to be far more effective and superior. I really wish these worked for me.

Easy to absorb

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012

Glutathione can be difficult to get into the system properly, so a sublingual form is a great way to enhance this

Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2504379 on Aug 29, 2012

I take these for overall health. They instantly give you an energy boost

better absorbed than capsule

Posted by kanaca on Aug 13, 2012

These are a nice change. I think they were well-absorbed. Stayed whole in mouth for a while. When I run myself down, just put one under the tongue. You can feel your energy level out.

Tastes great!

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Aug 08, 2012

I read comments how you should get used to the taste, well, I think this tastes great, kind of like the taste of Vit C. I'm unsure of the effects of this as I don't really suffer from anything, I'm taking it just as a supplement for better overall health. But I do see a lightening or fading of some pimple spots on my face (I don't have many to start with). I would purchase this again, since the price is also kind to my pocket.

Glutathione Sublingual

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

This product is good tasting and easily disolves in your mouth in a short amount of time. I have had good results with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »