překvapující..

Posted by 5403750797721880640 on Jul 15, 2014

Koupila jsem ho manželovi a musím říct že opravdu funguje..Nemá hlad sní asi o polovinu jídla méně než dřív .Určitě zase objednám..

Green coffee.

Posted by 4692179946502217739 on Feb 04, 2014

Havee not used yet.

WARNING

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 25, 2013

Well, I have hesitated a lot to give 5 stars to this product but finally i did because: it it realy effiscient. I have lost 1,1 kg in 4 days without changing absolutely nothing! I was only taking 1 pill 30 minutes before diner. BUT I had to stop it for a while reason is: I had strong headache and awful stomach pain. I was not able to work properly so then I went on line and discover a lot of reviews reporting the exact side effects!!! when I stopped I immediatly start to feel better again. I have restart to take it again by reducing the amount taking: a half pill, and so far it's good: my stomach is a bit crampy but it is ok, it's also less effiscient I've only lost 500g in 7 days but it is also OK for me. I'm a person very sensitive to caffeine so that's the main explanation so for those who are interested and that are also sensitive to caffeine, make sure to take a very small amount (half pill) and increase the level slowly.

gives energy

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 08, 2013

I have taken this one in the morning and half hour before my workout. This gives a little boost to give your all in a workout.

So far so good!

Posted by 4660775729919033326 on Sep 21, 2013

I've only been using it for about 2 weeks, but I'm liking the results.

Weight

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Aug 06, 2013

Worked with one bottle, lost 5 lbs. . Now seems my system has become aclaimated to it and doesn't do anything for me anymore. Don't gain any wweight,but don't drop any weight either.

lost weight over Christmas

Posted by annegoggans on Jan 14, 2013

I lost 4 pounds over the holidays taking one tablet daily while under a lot of stress and eating more calories than normal all while hosting family.

This product is good

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 3 months. The weight comes off little at a time, the best way to lose it; and, the weight loss occurs without changing the diet. I highly recommend Green Coffee Extract.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Sep 18, 2012

great stuff

Really works

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

I first heard dr oz say this helps lower blood pressure, then another episode he said weight loss, my husband has lost 12 pounds and hasnt been dieting or exercising! Seems to be snacking less at night

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »