Love these

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

My husband has been taking these for about 2 months and lost 12 pounds. He has NOT been exercising or dieting. I first saw these on dr. Oz for blood pressure and then another episode on wt loss. He started with one daily and didn't notice much. Now he takes 2-3 day and i notice he is no longer snacking at night. I have had several patients try this as well with varied success. I think it just depends on your lifestyle. If you are feeding your body fast food(non organic toxic crap) and getting 5 hrs of sleep its probably not gonna help much..

Wish I Didn't Spend All That Money

Posted by 5206463083526955808 on May 31, 2012

I get in as much physical activity as I can but due to my disability there isn't much I can do so I supplement in other ways to make sure I'm caring for my health as much as possible. When I take certain vitamins and supplements, I can usually feel the improvement within myself because I know my body or I can see the results on some lab test the doctor had me do. I am really disappointed that I bought several bottles at once for the entire family and I spent so much money and didn't reap any benefits. I am hoping that I spoke too soon but frankly, I don't think that's the case. If things change I will purchase them again because they are the more affordable after doing some comparison online.

Can't feel direct effect, but indeed helped

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 31, 2012

I usually use this before lunch as it has the highest concentration of calories for my meals. I think it helps me feel satiated and not go on a carb crash after lunch. I use 2 a day so the weight loss effect is not that much but I like the fact that with the use of these I am not really gaining weight even if I binge. Might be placebo but I felt that it helps prevent the crash after eating too much carbs.

Amazing customer service

Posted by 5461861901290999192 on May 30, 2012

I am very pleased by the customer service I got from Iherb. Wish I could say the product lived up to the hype. So far I have yet to see any loss and i've even added more exercise and healthier eating.

OK

Posted by 5423976862473900760 on Aug 17, 2012

These tablets are ok to use. Dont make you jittery, but they really did not suppress my appetite much at all!

Green coffee extract

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jul 11, 2012

Strong, good price

green coffee extract

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Sep 05, 2013

on the right eating plan this product helps.

not a thing

Posted by 5357165196141321336 on Aug 04, 2012

didnt do a thing for me never lost and ounce

not worth it