upset

Posted by Reviewer2262704 on Sep 17, 2008

These upset my stomach EVERY TIME!! I have been using another brand and never had a problem.

No coating, hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Jun 29, 2010

The product is probably a great product if it were no so hard to swallow. The first time I took them, it dissolved in my mouth almost causing me to choke.

Lack of coating makes this a bitter pill

Posted by 5253273949024436743 on Jul 19, 2014

The lack of any coating on the Source Naturals Green Tea Extract 500 mg tablets means that you have to swallow one of these pills very quickly, before it becomes too rough to swallow. The lack of a coating also means that the tablet's natural bitterness quickly permeates the mouth.

Ok Product- Terrible for Pill Swallowing

Posted by 4989352867229748474 on Nov 17, 2015

I know the quality is supposed to be good, and it definitely has a decent amount of extract, however, I could NOT for the life of me swallow these. If you've ever bitten nails with polish on them, that is exactly what these are like as soon as they hit your tongue. I have tried the quick throw, hiding it in something else, even smashing it up (which I do not recommend because of the pungency). All in all, it was just not going down, and I've taken some very large capsules in my time. I give it one star because of the difficulty in taking them, which means I never was able to get the benefit. Be warned if you have difficulty taking pills or are sensitive to bitters.