an ok product

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Jun 09, 2011

I wanted this one because the mg is higer, so I can take less pills during a day, but what a disappointment that I learn it's decaffeinated. It's good if you are looking for that, but I do not like the decaf pills because the effect is minimized, it's been confirmed by health specialists. Plus, the taste is bad, but I didn't find that unappealing, because I am used to drinking strong tea without anything. I interest in weight management and get better antioxidant, with the reg. pill with caffinee, you will get more energy with less amount and literally feel healthier. My heart rate had no irregularities for the time I take it. You can get healthier by eating this too i suppose, but not weight management. the pills with caffine, doesn't have enough there to make you stay awake at night, so don't worry if you want to try the one with caffeine.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3193423 on Aug 05, 2011

I use this, but I not sure if i notice any remarkable differences. I am aware of green tea extract and its potential to aid in weight loss. The most I can say is that my weight is being maintained.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3106354 on May 02, 2012

Helps maintaine sugar levels and fights cancer.

Could taste better

Posted by odereviews on May 04, 2013

This leaves a horrible aftertaste. Even if you try to swallow this quickly. This does work, and make me sweat much more than normal. Price & quality ratio is nice. I just wish that these would taste better.

good

Posted by 5268605847358168721 on Jul 29, 2013

will buy again

Great value, but hard to swallow.

Posted by 4648059076640171122 on Aug 15, 2013

Find these verry hard to swallow.

Good price but hasn't prevented me getting UTIs

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013

Good price but hasn't prevented me getting UTIs with enterococcus.

Haven't noticed a difference

Posted by 5665743347153606669 on Jan 22, 2016

I still feel hungry when I shouldn't but I'm not gonna give up yet