swallow fast!

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Jan 02, 2009

You have to swallow these fast or they start to dissolve in your mouth and they don't taste very good.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on May 28, 2008

I haven't been taking this very long but so far I like it. As long as I take it with food, it doesn't give me a stomachache or the jitters. Not sure yet if it is helping me lose any weight yet as I'm trying a few different things together. But know Green Tea is a great anti-oxidant so I will continue to use this product.

great for the immune system

Posted by Reviewer1851244 on Sep 04, 2009

i've used this product for a couple years after having it recommended to me by my dentist. it's a great produce and it's nice to know that i can get it from iherb since it's hard to find at stores.

Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2934828 on Apr 27, 2011

Good price for 120 tabs taken daily for an antioxidant........

Good

Posted by Reviewer1633271 on Mar 29, 2009

They taste bad, but it's the first green tea extract I've tried and I'd imagine they all do. Just swallow it quickly!

Source Naturals, Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01846)

Posted by Reviewer2272658 on Jun 04, 2008

Hi the service and the item ordred were excellent. My only concern was that customs opened the seal to the tablets and probably tipped them out and touched them and I now have to swallow them, a bit dubious. I will probably find them locally next time

delivers the goods

Posted by Reviewer1511087 on Nov 30, 2007

but longterm result is hard to verify

SN Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1666199 on Apr 25, 2008

every body over 50 should take GTE rich in EGCG. It's the cheapest way to keep you in perfect shape!

decaf green tea

Posted by Reviewer1821010 on Jan 29, 2010

Just what I was looking for a decaf product. You must take it fast as the taste is not something to brag about!

Green Tea Extract by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1696911 on Apr 04, 2010

This is the best quality source of Green Tea Extract...recommended by my doctor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »