Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2934828 on Apr 27, 2011

Good price for 120 tabs taken daily for an antioxidant........

Not worth the cheap product

Posted by 5420687255335094421 on Jun 27, 2014

I don't recommend buying these tablets due to the taste that they leave in the mouth EVERYTIME. I have tried swallowing them different ways to reduce the taste but have not successfully been able to keep it away. If you're after green tea extract, buy them with a covering... taste is foul!

Extremely bitter!

Posted by Reviewer2273508 on Feb 28, 2011

If you don't swallow this very fast, it leaves a horrible bitter taste in your mouth. I'm wondering why they couldn't coat these slightly -- just enough to keep the bitter taste at bay for a few seconds. Also noticed that these tend to make me nauseous within fifteen minutes of taking them unless I eat a substantial breakfast beforehand.

Lack of coating makes this a bitter pill

Posted by 5253273949024436743 on Jul 19, 2014

The lack of any coating on the Source Naturals Green Tea Extract 500 mg tablets means that you have to swallow one of these pills very quickly, before it becomes too rough to swallow. The lack of a coating also means that the tablet's natural bitterness quickly permeates the mouth.

Ok Product- Terrible for Pill Swallowing

Posted by 4989352867229748474 on Nov 17, 2015

I know the quality is supposed to be good, and it definitely has a decent amount of extract, however, I could NOT for the life of me swallow these. If you've ever bitten nails with polish on them, that is exactly what these are like as soon as they hit your tongue. I have tried the quick throw, hiding it in something else, even smashing it up (which I do not recommend because of the pungency). All in all, it was just not going down, and I've taken some very large capsules in my time. I give it one star because of the difficulty in taking them, which means I never was able to get the benefit. Be warned if you have difficulty taking pills or are sensitive to bitters.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1813507 on Apr 25, 2009

This product worked very well, it helped me resolve a long term illness with out side effects like when using some prescription drugs. I will buy again from from iHerb.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1855395 on Jan 03, 2008

Great antioxidant!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2119866 on Jan 30, 2009

I have taken these for more than two years now and it is wonderful! I have energy and it seems to help me control my weight.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1633271 on Mar 29, 2009

They taste bad, but it's the first green tea extract I've tried and I'd imagine they all do. Just swallow it quickly!

Source Naturals, Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01846)

Posted by Reviewer2272658 on Jun 04, 2008

Hi the service and the item ordred were excellent. My only concern was that customs opened the seal to the tablets and probably tipped them out and touched them and I now have to swallow them, a bit dubious. I will probably find them locally next time