an ok product

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Jun 09, 2011

I wanted this one because the mg is higer, so I can take less pills during a day, but what a disappointment that I learn it's decaffeinated. It's good if you are looking for that, but I do not like the decaf pills because the effect is minimized, it's been confirmed by health specialists. Plus, the taste is bad, but I didn't find that unappealing, because I am used to drinking strong tea without anything. I interest in weight management and get better antioxidant, with the reg. pill with caffinee, you will get more energy with less amount and literally feel healthier. My heart rate had no irregularities for the time I take it. You can get healthier by eating this too i suppose, but not weight management. the pills with caffine, doesn't have enough there to make you stay awake at night, so don't worry if you want to try the one with caffeine.

Good Buy - Without caffiene

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jun 02, 2011

I like this product because it is non-caffiene and a good antioxidant. The taste is real bitter so don't let it linger in your mouth before swallowing. I believe this is doing it's job because I have not had any sinus problems or colds. Other people around me have due to the change in our weather but I remained fine. I like the product very much.

High EGCG

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on May 26, 2011

These have a very high amount of ECGC per tablet and are cost efficient. Tablets are small but kind of gritty, so every once in awhile have problems swallowing them. This has the highest amount of EGCG in a tablet that I could find. Update - I bought these again and the grittyness is gone! Smoother now and easy to swallow.

grean tea extract

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on May 23, 2011

I dont feel any caffein rush after taking it.

EGCG

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 10, 2011

This product gives you energy. You don't have to drink too much coffee.

Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2934828 on Apr 27, 2011

Good price for 120 tabs taken daily for an antioxidant........

120 capsules are perfect

Posted by Reviewer3167324 on Apr 17, 2011

Normally we can not find large amount pieces good quality supplements. this is excellent ;) everybody has to take this antioxidant tablet ;)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1960870 on Apr 15, 2011

use it alot

Take Green Tea and live forever

Posted by Reviewer1832132 on Apr 06, 2011

If it does not work at least I have taken green tea for many years. The various antioxidants in Green Tea are claimed to possess many positive effects. I'll let you know when of if I am ever 150 and Green Tea helped. Be back in 100 years!

Extremely bitter!

Posted by Reviewer2273508 on Feb 28, 2011

If you don't swallow this very fast, it leaves a horrible bitter taste in your mouth. I'm wondering why they couldn't coat these slightly -- just enough to keep the bitter taste at bay for a few seconds. Also noticed that these tend to make me nauseous within fifteen minutes of taking them unless I eat a substantial breakfast beforehand.