den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

very value for money. good natural ingredients. visible effects.

I like this product.

Posted by 4948157032169677739 on Jun 19, 2016

Took few bottles already & still order it again and again.

My favorite Green tea extract

Posted by 5005954430006755897 on May 17, 2016

I have been using this one for 2 years, & I take it with a cup of green tea first thing in the morning. If you let it sit in your mouth it will taste bitter, so swallow immediately & you won't taste a thing, & no after taste. It will help you maintain your weight as well as an antioxidant, so that has to be a good thing for your health & maintenance surely.

Good Product and Dosage

Posted by 4788781836400525595 on May 28, 2014

All in all, effectively blended, easy to consume pills but a tad too bitter for me. Very fairly priced too.

減肥聖品

Posted by dearcatty on Feb 10, 2013

搭配Natrol的澱粉中和劑一起吃,綠茶消除脂肪(尤其腹部),白腎豆阻擋澱粉吸收,體重維持真的很簡單!!! p.s.最近在找有機的產品....

taste awful but does a good job

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

This is a great green tea supplement but it tastes absolutely awful if you keep it on your tongue for too long.

Great!

Posted by 5244267358659778309 on Jul 28, 2013

Definitely recommend! I don't get enough time to drink green tea - these tablets make it so easy!!

Great green tea supplement so far!

Posted by 4615304008981835789 on Jan 20, 2016

I used to take a green tea supplement for my skin. I didn't believe it's benefits but after 3 months saw major improvements in my skin quality (I get quite some sun exposure it this is really important) however the exorbitant price tag put me off. I decided to try this brand instead, and it's now been 2 months plus and I have noticed an improvement in my skin quality (specifically my hands). The only shortfall is the tablets are not enteric coated, which means you get the full taste of concentrated green tea the moment the pill hits your mouth. I find taking the tablets with milk helps this greatly!

SN Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1666199 on Apr 25, 2008

every body over 50 should take GTE rich in EGCG. It's the cheapest way to keep you in perfect shape!

delivers the goods

Posted by Reviewer1511087 on Nov 30, 2007

but longterm result is hard to verify