den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

very value for money. good natural ingredients. visible effects.

I like this product.

Posted by 4948157032169677739 on Jun 19, 2016

Took few bottles already & still order it again and again.

Good value for money

Posted by 5112865920367840551 on Nov 13, 2016

I found this product to be excellent value for money considering the high potency and quantity of ECGC per tablet. UPDATE: I have been taking 2 tabs a day and have found them to be a great fat blocker, I pretty much eat whatever I want without stacking on the weight, recently I started 40 minute daily cardio workouts and have been dropping the weight consistently, first week I lost 4.5 Kg and about 2+ Kg each week for the last 8 weeks, very happy :)

very difficult to swallow,depression dont take caused mood swing

Posted by 5474400640442420537 on Dec 19, 2016

even i break the pill into half still stick inside my mouth .couldnt swallow.must put inside a piece of banana,then can make it. the taste is so bitten. i find mood swing and stress the whole day.so patients who got depression or aniety.better consult doctor first

very good

Posted by 4984081193881522673 on Jan 12, 2017

Great for fat burning and antioxidant properties BUT never use with MAOI herbs or medicament because of high concentration of green tea extract this will make your body weak and your nervous system unstable. I normally use it one day yes other day no to avoid any liver issues or MAOI interactions. Works great this way

My favorite Green tea extract

Posted by 5005954430006755897 on May 17, 2016

I have been using this one for 2 years, & I take it with a cup of green tea first thing in the morning. If you let it sit in your mouth it will taste bitter, so swallow immediately & you won't taste a thing, & no after taste. It will help you maintain your weight as well as an antioxidant, so that has to be a good thing for your health & maintenance surely.

Do not like the taste but otherwise it's great

Posted by 5491121385830143707 on Aug 12, 2016

This is bitter tasting as everyone else is saying. But it's tolerable to me and I'm able to swallow it with other supplements without noticing the bitterness. I am taking this pill in the morning empty stomach with super collagen. I don't know which product helped the most, but my acne marks are fading a lot quicker now and skin improves a lot.

Good Product and Dosage

Posted by 4788781836400525595 on May 28, 2014

All in all, effectively blended, easy to consume pills but a tad too bitter for me. Very fairly priced too.

減肥聖品

Posted by dearcatty on Feb 10, 2013

搭配Natrol的澱粉中和劑一起吃,綠茶消除脂肪(尤其腹部),白腎豆阻擋澱粉吸收,體重維持真的很簡單!!! p.s.最近在找有機的產品....

taste awful but does a good job

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

This is a great green tea supplement but it tastes absolutely awful if you keep it on your tongue for too long.