120 capsules are perfect

Posted by Reviewer3167324 on Apr 17, 2011

Normally we can not find large amount pieces good quality supplements. this is excellent ;) everybody has to take this antioxidant tablet ;)

Very bitter

Posted by Reviewer3313656 on Jan 04, 2009

ALthough this product is really bitter its not bad and if you can get past that then your set

great value, appears to do the trick

Posted by michaelmckerlie on Jun 28, 2012

I have been using this as part of weight loss programme. This is part of the PAGG stack and has worked well for me.

Good Product and Dosage

Posted by 4788781836400525595 on May 28, 2014

All in all, effectively blended, easy to consume pills but a tad too bitter for me. Very fairly priced too.

減肥聖品

Posted by dearcatty on Feb 10, 2013

搭配Natrol的澱粉中和劑一起吃,綠茶消除脂肪(尤其腹部),白腎豆阻擋澱粉吸收,體重維持真的很簡單!!! p.s.最近在找有機的產品....

Do not like the taste but otherwise it's great

Posted by 5491121385830143707 on Aug 12, 2016

This is bitter tasting as everyone else is saying. But it's tolerable to me and I'm able to swallow it with other supplements without noticing the bitterness. I am taking this pill in the morning empty stomach with super collagen. I don't know which product helped the most, but my acne marks are fading a lot quicker now and skin improves a lot.

taste awful but does a good job

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

This is a great green tea supplement but it tastes absolutely awful if you keep it on your tongue for too long.

Great!

Posted by 5244267358659778309 on Jul 28, 2013

Definitely recommend! I don't get enough time to drink green tea - these tablets make it so easy!!

Great green tea supplement so far!

Posted by 4615304008981835789 on Jan 20, 2016

I used to take a green tea supplement for my skin. I didn't believe it's benefits but after 3 months saw major improvements in my skin quality (I get quite some sun exposure it this is really important) however the exorbitant price tag put me off. I decided to try this brand instead, and it's now been 2 months plus and I have noticed an improvement in my skin quality (specifically my hands). The only shortfall is the tablets are not enteric coated, which means you get the full taste of concentrated green tea the moment the pill hits your mouth. I find taking the tablets with milk helps this greatly!

decaf green tea

Posted by Reviewer1821010 on Jan 29, 2010

Just what I was looking for a decaf product. You must take it fast as the taste is not something to brag about!