10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Guggulsterones, 37.5 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Dont work for me

Posted by Reviewer2155735 on May 25, 2012

After two months my blood lab test showed markedly increased lipid levels, although the good colesterol had increased the total was almost double that when I had been on statins.

Not effective for fat loss in men

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 28, 2009

I tried guggul because of the all the hype over its ability to help you shed fat. There is apparantely some research that guggul increases estrogen in the body. That was certainly the case for me after taking this product. I gained a lot more weight and bloated up so much I decided to discontinue. I am still trying to get back to where I was before I started taking guggul. I had the same diet and same moderate exercise so don't think it was anything else other than this product.