10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Source Naturals, Gymnema Sylvestre, 450 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Balances insulin.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This herb balances insulin levels by exerting a “sugar blocking” action on taste buds and the small intestine. I take this herb, because of my PCOS. My insulin levels must be normalised, so that my fertility is increased. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nice odor

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

It smells fresh and fruity so I'm sure it's a good product for blood sugar control and prevention of diabetes. I have diabetes in my family line. My fasting blood sugar is 90...not optimal which should be 70-84 according to Life Extension Foundation ( lef.org ). My diet is reduced carbs,mini meals,mostly protein,veggies,healthy fats and some fruit. I'm sure this supplement will help plus I need to exercise more. My BMI is low normal so thats in my favor. I wish you could carry bulk gymnema so I could put it in empty capsules and save more money. Something to consider. Thanks for carrying this product.

best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3280736 on Sep 19, 2011

I have taken several brands of Gymnema Sylvestre and this is the best so far. It is easy to swallow and dissolves quickly.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 26, 2009

When I eat some stevia or xylitol or a product that includes table white sugar I always take gymnema sylvestre so I can cut 50% of the sugar entering my bloodstream.

Really helps to stabilize blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Aug 27, 2009

In combination with the South Beach Diet this product really helps me to stabilize my blood sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »