best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3280736 on Sep 19, 2011

I have taken several brands of Gymnema Sylvestre and this is the best so far. It is easy to swallow and dissolves quickly.

Balances insulin.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This herb balances insulin levels by exerting a “sugar blocking” action on taste buds and the small intestine. I take this herb, because of my PCOS. My insulin levels must be normalised, so that my fertility is increased. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Helped with night hunger.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 02, 2015

Gymnema is something I kind of forgot about but when I noticed I was eating at night, I took it to modulate blood sugar. This is something I take with most meals as I find it is not stimulating in any way but helps with blood sugar and thus hunger. I take it with meals, not before and it works fine.

Nice odor

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

It smells fresh and fruity so I'm sure it's a good product for blood sugar control and prevention of diabetes. I have diabetes in my family line. My fasting blood sugar is 90...not optimal which should be 70-84 according to Life Extension Foundation ( lef.org ). My diet is reduced carbs,mini meals,mostly protein,veggies,healthy fats and some fruit. I'm sure this supplement will help plus I need to exercise more. My BMI is low normal so thats in my favor. I wish you could carry bulk gymnema so I could put it in empty capsules and save more money. Something to consider. Thanks for carrying this product.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 26, 2009

When I eat some stevia or xylitol or a product that includes table white sugar I always take gymnema sylvestre so I can cut 50% of the sugar entering my bloodstream.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2130632 on Jun 02, 2014

I first heard of this product on the Dr. Oz show and have been using it regularly for over three years.A few years ago during my yearly physical my doctor was a little concern with my blood sugar which was 108.He said he would like it to be below 100.Dr Oz said the name meant sugar destroyer.My blood sugar is now 92 and my Doctor has told me to keep doing what I'm doing.I would recommend this product to anyone having trouble controlling there blood sugar.

Liver Enzymes looking good!

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Feb 17, 2016

I'm taking these and milk thistle to support my liver, as I had NAFL (non-alcoholic fatty liver), and 4 months later of taking two a day, my blood tests have come back all within the optimal range!! Not just the 'normal' range as set by conventional medicine docs, but the optimal range for good health, as set by holistic/functional medicine practioners. I pretty stoked with that. Being a tablet, these do initially taste a bit...blergh, to start with, but you eventually get used to it. I just put it in my mouth right at the back of my tongue and wash it down quick. Done.

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on May 19, 2013

I have a type2 diabetes. Its been hard to keep my blood glucose level low even with doctors prescription meds. After using this together, I found my glucose level stayed normal! Only used one a day after dinner with metformin and glipizide.

Good Blood Sugar Control for Diabetes Type 2 (recommend to take with Metformin)

Posted by surapat on Jun 18, 2016

I have diabetes type 2 for more than 15 years. even try Insulin injection before. Without insulin, I never have blood sugar running lower than 100 before, but when taking Metformin+Gymnema Sylvestre, I can lower down my blood sugar to 80-100 easily. When you take insulin your blood sugar may run lower than 70 that's very dangerous. However when take Metformin+Gynmema Sylvestre your body can supply sugar when your blood sugar running low. However, my blood sugar in the morning rise up from 110 to 180 and gymnema sylvestre only cannot help me to reduce it, only metformin can do. but in the afternoon gymnema sylvestre can control your blood sugar well. and better than insulin because when my blood sugar lower than 80 your body automatically supply sugar up to 100. For now i take 1000mg metformin + gymnema sylvestre 25% x 2 times daily (morning & evening) and up to now still have no effect with my kidney.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by GeekOnTheHill on Apr 13, 2015

This product significantly helped me stabilize my glucose levels compared to diet, exercise, and medication alone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »