Excellent Supplement

Posted by GeekOnTheHill on Apr 13, 2015

This product significantly helped me stabilize my glucose levels compared to diet, exercise, and medication alone.

Liver Enzymes looking good!

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Feb 17, 2016

I'm taking these and milk thistle to support my liver, as I had NAFL (non-alcoholic fatty liver), and 4 months later of taking two a day, my blood tests have come back all within the optimal range!! Not just the 'normal' range as set by conventional medicine docs, but the optimal range for good health, as set by holistic/functional medicine practioners. I pretty stoked with that. Being a tablet, these do initially taste a bit...blergh, to start with, but you eventually get used to it. I just put it in my mouth right at the back of my tongue and wash it down quick. Done.

Really works

Posted by 4736444271441040022 on Nov 05, 2013

Was borderline diabetic, took this 2x day, and by the time i was done with the bottle, my readings were normal, or below normal.You do have to eat better tho, no sugar, processed food.

source natural Gymnema sylvestre 450

Posted by Reviewer3087463 on Nov 16, 2010

I read that gymnema sylvestre is good for type 11 diabetes. I am trying it out to suppliment my oral diabetes medicine.

gymnema syvestre

Posted by Reviewer1117995 on Apr 02, 2009

My blood sugars where really high, advised by a relative to try these. Two weeks on and im able to stay awake, which is a good sign took them with my medication from the doctors also found i could think clearly. Hopefully they will bring my colestrol levels down. Not noticed any side affects except feeling better and would recomend.

sugar

Posted by Reviewer2738225 on Apr 10, 2010

along with exercise my blood sugar has averaged lower over the weeks i've taken these tabs... very good at this stage.

Gymnema Sylvestre

Posted by 5312367351770439238 on Mar 07, 2013

A mainstay of my daily regimen

Much appreciated

Posted by Reviewer2400546 on Jul 26, 2011

I have used it for about a week, along with Bitter Lemon, and the blood sugar has dropped significantly. More may come, as the effects of Gymnema are said to build up for a month's time. The quality of the product: Excellent. Thank you!

Good.

Posted by 5013459140338063769 on Aug 08, 2012

This product does what it is suppose to. I don't have to take it everyday. I use it as needed.

Helps with blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2944029 on Jan 19, 2010

Great supplement to help keep blood sugar levels from wide swings.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »