Quality of Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer3057814 on Dec 03, 2009

Excellent with excellent results

Really works

Posted by 4736444271441040022 on Nov 05, 2013

Was borderline diabetic, took this 2x day, and by the time i was done with the bottle, my readings were normal, or below normal.You do have to eat better tho, no sugar, processed food.

source natural Gymnema sylvestre 450

Posted by Reviewer3087463 on Nov 16, 2010

I read that gymnema sylvestre is good for type 11 diabetes. I am trying it out to suppliment my oral diabetes medicine.

Hard to say...

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 25, 2012

It took almost 3 weeks to travel 500 miles. Somehow iherb shipped to my old address, even though they already had my new one, and it had to go through forwarding. When I emailed and called, saying I need this supplement in order for my heart to work correctly and what would they suggest, I repeatedly got told to just wait and it would be forwarded. My heart. Yes. Not just a baby toe. But no one cared. I was given the email address of a supervisor, but he never responded. So I will not be ordering from iherb again, which is a shame because I've raved to so many people about their excellent customer service, but obviously something has changed drastically. Time and again they told me it was my fault that I didn't get the package, which I was ready to believe until I checked and saw that they already had my new address, and the system had messed up. They still deny it, rather than look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Honestly, no one even said they were sorry it happened or had the least concern for my welfare. I will shop on amazon.com from now on. All of these supplements are available there, and with Prime, I receive them in 2 days.

Gymnema Sylvestre

Posted by 5312367351770439238 on Mar 07, 2013

A mainstay of my daily regimen

Much appreciated

Posted by Reviewer2400546 on Jul 26, 2011

I have used it for about a week, along with Bitter Lemon, and the blood sugar has dropped significantly. More may come, as the effects of Gymnema are said to build up for a month's time. The quality of the product: Excellent. Thank you!

gymnema syvestre

Posted by Reviewer1117995 on Apr 02, 2009

My blood sugars where really high, advised by a relative to try these. Two weeks on and im able to stay awake, which is a good sign took them with my medication from the doctors also found i could think clearly. Hopefully they will bring my colestrol levels down. Not noticed any side affects except feeling better and would recomend.

sugar

Posted by Reviewer2738225 on Apr 10, 2010

along with exercise my blood sugar has averaged lower over the weeks i've taken these tabs... very good at this stage.

Helps with blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2944029 on Jan 19, 2010

Great supplement to help keep blood sugar levels from wide swings.

Good.

Posted by 5013459140338063769 on Aug 08, 2012

This product does what it is suppose to. I don't have to take it everyday. I use it as needed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »