Really works

Posted by 4736444271441040022 on Nov 05, 2013

Was borderline diabetic, took this 2x day, and by the time i was done with the bottle, my readings were normal, or below normal.You do have to eat better tho, no sugar, processed food.

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on May 19, 2013

I have a type2 diabetes. Its been hard to keep my blood glucose level low even with doctors prescription meds. After using this together, I found my glucose level stayed normal! Only used one a day after dinner with metformin and glipizide.

Gymnema Sylvestre

Posted by 5312367351770439238 on Mar 07, 2013

A mainstay of my daily regimen

Hard to say...

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 25, 2012

It took almost 3 weeks to travel 500 miles. Somehow iherb shipped to my old address, even though they already had my new one, and it had to go through forwarding. When I emailed and called, saying I need this supplement in order for my heart to work correctly and what would they suggest, I repeatedly got told to just wait and it would be forwarded. My heart. Yes. Not just a baby toe. But no one cared. I was given the email address of a supervisor, but he never responded. So I will not be ordering from iherb again, which is a shame because I've raved to so many people about their excellent customer service, but obviously something has changed drastically. Time and again they told me it was my fault that I didn't get the package, which I was ready to believe until I checked and saw that they already had my new address, and the system had messed up. They still deny it, rather than look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Honestly, no one even said they were sorry it happened or had the least concern for my welfare. I will shop on amazon.com from now on. All of these supplements are available there, and with Prime, I receive them in 2 days.

Good.

Posted by 5013459140338063769 on Aug 08, 2012

This product does what it is suppose to. I don't have to take it everyday. I use it as needed.

best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3280736 on Sep 19, 2011

I have taken several brands of Gymnema Sylvestre and this is the best so far. It is easy to swallow and dissolves quickly.

Nice odor

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

It smells fresh and fruity so I'm sure it's a good product for blood sugar control and prevention of diabetes. I have diabetes in my family line. My fasting blood sugar is 90...not optimal which should be 70-84 according to Life Extension Foundation ( lef.org ). My diet is reduced carbs,mini meals,mostly protein,veggies,healthy fats and some fruit. I'm sure this supplement will help plus I need to exercise more. My BMI is low normal so thats in my favor. I wish you could carry bulk gymnema so I could put it in empty capsules and save more money. Something to consider. Thanks for carrying this product.

Much appreciated

Posted by Reviewer2400546 on Jul 26, 2011

I have used it for about a week, along with Bitter Lemon, and the blood sugar has dropped significantly. More may come, as the effects of Gymnema are said to build up for a month's time. The quality of the product: Excellent. Thank you!

for diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2475772 on Jan 14, 2011

helps control sugar levels

source natural Gymnema sylvestre 450

Posted by Reviewer3087463 on Nov 16, 2010

I read that gymnema sylvestre is good for type 11 diabetes. I am trying it out to suppliment my oral diabetes medicine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »