Quality of Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer3057814 on Dec 03, 2009

Excellent with excellent results

gymnema syvestre

Posted by Reviewer1117995 on Apr 02, 2009

My blood sugars where really high, advised by a relative to try these. Two weeks on and im able to stay awake, which is a good sign took them with my medication from the doctors also found i could think clearly. Hopefully they will bring my colestrol levels down. Not noticed any side affects except feeling better and would recomend.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by GeekOnTheHill on Apr 13, 2015

This product significantly helped me stabilize my glucose levels compared to diet, exercise, and medication alone.

Good Blood Sugar Control for Diabetes Type 2 (recommend to take with Metformin)

Posted by surapat on Jun 18, 2016

I have diabetes type 2 for more than 15 years. even try Insulin injection before. Without insulin, I never have blood sugar running lower than 100 before, but when taking Metformin+Gymnema Sylvestre, I can lower down my blood sugar to 80-100 easily. When you take insulin your blood sugar may run lower than 70 that's very dangerous. However when take Metformin+Gynmema Sylvestre your body can supply sugar when your blood sugar running low. However, my blood sugar in the morning rise up from 110 to 180 and gymnema sylvestre only cannot help me to reduce it, only metformin can do. but in the afternoon gymnema sylvestre can control your blood sugar well. and better than insulin because when my blood sugar lower than 80 your body automatically supply sugar up to 100. For now i take 1000mg metformin + gymnema sylvestre 25% x 2 times daily (morning & evening) and up to now still have no effect with my kidney.

source natural Gymnema sylvestre 450

Posted by Reviewer3087463 on Nov 16, 2010

I read that gymnema sylvestre is good for type 11 diabetes. I am trying it out to suppliment my oral diabetes medicine.

sugar

Posted by Reviewer2738225 on Apr 10, 2010

along with exercise my blood sugar has averaged lower over the weeks i've taken these tabs... very good at this stage.

Gymnema Sylvestre

Posted by 5312367351770439238 on Mar 07, 2013

A mainstay of my daily regimen

Much appreciated

Posted by Reviewer2400546 on Jul 26, 2011

I have used it for about a week, along with Bitter Lemon, and the blood sugar has dropped significantly. More may come, as the effects of Gymnema are said to build up for a month's time. The quality of the product: Excellent. Thank you!

Value for money. Very effective.

Posted by 5269883606556483697 on May 02, 2016

After taking this product for two weeks, my diabetic type symptoms all gone. No more thirst, clear skin. Will recommend this product

Started using, blood glucose at Ideal level.

Posted by 4794357754308969458 on Dec 11, 2014

Started using, blood glucose at Ideal level. Will continue to monitor for another 12 months with normal diet. Give it a 4 stars for now

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »