Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1968829 on Dec 09, 2009

I have only been taking hgh surge for about three weeks now but the very first thing I noticed when taking it is the level of energy. It really gets you motivated and stimulated to get a workout. I usually feel pretty drained after my workouts but with this I still feel energized enough to workout longer.

Make your own. LIDDEL HGH

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 27, 2008

Great product. Great for the cardio vascular system. Take with Liddel HGH spray. cheaper to blend your own amino acids, and take the rest in pill form.

wow, what a difference

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jun 10, 2009

my husband takes this along with tyrosine and his sex drive is back full force...not to mention his motivation to work out...good stuff.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer3296109 on Oct 15, 2007

Seems to work. Better sleep, feeling stronger and comments by my wife on how I look better!

Mr. Nitzmer

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and last weekend we had some friends over that I had not seen in 3 or 4 months and as folks came in they all kept coming up and saying Wow you seem like you have gotten younger, and what have you been taking your skin seems so youthful. I was also told that I looked as if I had lost 15-20 years of age, that's really good as I am in my 60's.

Great pre-workout supplement

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 12, 2010

I have found this to be the best supplement I have used in taking before workouts for maintaining strength.

Best stuff ever!

Posted by Reviewer2669596 on Jun 15, 2010

A little expensive, but it's supposed to be better than sprays.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1084163 on Sep 08, 2010

Great product. Provides the youthful feeling it claims.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Apr 08, 2010

This appears to be working but I'm only 2 weeks into taking it.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2036650 on Jun 10, 2011

Very pleased that iHerb is able to provide the product, which helps to improve sleep, overall stamina, other benefits claimed are to be expected. May be too soon to tell, or quite different metabolism and stress level.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »