Laura Houle

Posted by Reviewer1582552 on May 26, 2008

Tried a new line of vitamins, deleted this and had to go back to it! It definitely seems to help. I have bundle branch block and an irregular heart beat.

Heart Helper

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Jul 12, 2011

Ingredients in this product are just great, all essential and in appropriate amounts. I bought this to nourish and calm the heart and alleviate the mild pressure and sometimes irregular activity I was experiencing until I could see a physician. I found them to be helpful along with another product I chose for the stress I was experiencing. Recommended.

Heart Response

Posted by Reviewer3240605 on Mar 07, 2012

I was put on carvadilol for some heart irregularities It has so many side effects that I looked for natural things to take. Heart response has everything that is recommended. I have been taking it and already see an improvement in my heart rate.

Good for the Heart

Posted by Reviewer1374490 on Nov 25, 2007

has really helped keep my heart health

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2802581 on Nov 04, 2014

I buy this for my husband who has problems with high blood pressure and irregular heart rate. He complements these with Omgea-3. The tablets have really helped. Blood pressure is lower and his heartbeat more even.

Source Naturals, Heart Response, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2813514 on Sep 17, 2008

; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

Heart Response

Posted by Reviewer1010851 on Jan 14, 2009

Product fits our needs. Service was quick.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1222930 on Mar 18, 2011

The product is not only great, but the service is a five star also....