Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1808660 on Mar 10, 2008

I decided to try this product because the other reviewer said it helped with the pressure in his chest. I am 38 and have congestive heart failure and this product is the first I've tried that has alleviated that pressure. I feel so much better already!!

SOURCE NATURALS HEART SCIENCE

Posted by Reviewer2749600 on Jan 02, 2008

I HAD TO GO ON DISABILTY BECAUSE OF HEART PROBLEMS. HEART PROBLEMS ARE UNDER CONTROL WITH THIS PRODUCT. I RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERY ONE WITH HEART PROBLEMS. MY DOCTOR SAID IT HAS ALL THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS FOR YOUR HEART! I NO LONGER HAVE THAT FEELING OF PRESURE IN MY CHEST. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT! VICTOR CATERINA

Excellent support for standard medication

Posted by Reviewer2865247 on Dec 04, 2008

Recommended by doctor to my relatives having heart problem to support standard medication. Unique composition, excellent value for your money…

BEST for HEART

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 15, 2015

This formula doesn´t lack anything. Every substance needed for cardiovascular support is in it. I have had a heart attack, I have heart failure and have had a PCI with two stents. Since then I have purchased Heart science which helps with both my cholesterol, blood pressure and chest pressure. I have been able to cut my blood pressure medicines. Heart science seems to be the reason why I have improved my ejection fraction further, after the improvement due to the operation.

Source Naturals, Heart Science, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1605533 on Sep 02, 2008

I have been taking this product for several years. I have been extremely pleased with it.

perfect quality

Posted by 5194489148265288466 on May 06, 2014

Perfect quality Super price Excellent service! I received it in Greece in about three weeks. Thank you

These are for my dog!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 02, 2015

They are working very well so far and the dog is happy with less panting! iHerb has great customer service and fast delivery Thanks!

Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Nov 25, 2008

Helps me as a bicycle-only commuter (for nearly ten years now). Expensive. Would like more specific scientific encouragement on some of the expensive ingredients like SOD-zyme.

Excellent Service