please be careful with side effects

Posted by 4901806034040161276 on Jul 09, 2015

I am feeling a side effect on this product. I took one tablet in the night, and one in the morning. By the evening that day, my throat got tight as if something got stuck on my throat. I didn't know what to do, so I just stopped using it, literally starting from yesterday night. So, today, by the lunch time, I am still feeling as if something stuck on my throat. Not even something, but something inner in my body, perhaps my thyroid cartilage swelled or something. But the good thing is I can breathe as normally. The bad news is that it hurts when I swallow food or even drink water. So, I think I can wait and see if the swell will disappear after a while since I stopped taking Higher Mind. But if it doesn’t, I guess I have to go to hospital. Why did I buy this? I just wanted to heal my memorization ability; after studying too hard for BS at college I have become easily forgetting person. Please respond: What did you do when you felt side effects?

give strength of mind

Posted by Reviewer2903960 on Apr 07, 2014

i am 66 and i have found they keep my mind ticking over nicely

Source Naturals, Higher Mind, 90 Tablets

Posted by 5595545691642178485 on Nov 10, 2013

its ok.

Such a good product

Posted by Reviewer2529088 on Sep 04, 2013

Excellent memory and concentration supplement!!!

Great mind and mood suppliment

Posted by 5351462015029328373 on Sep 25, 2012

I have been using ginko biloba to help control my ADD for four years now with mixed results. I think the combination of ingredients Source Naturals put together in Higher Mind is very effective for me. Do be careful when using wih other multivitamines that you don't get too much Niacin or other ingredients as there can be side effects if you take too much. I also break my dose up to twice or sometimes three times a day as some ingredients are not as long acting.

Very, very good.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

Totally clear and upbeat after taking these. Stack with Alpha GPC for intensive reading, focusing, public speaking, etc.

Great Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1441341 on Dec 04, 2011

These really help me maintain focus, alertness and even positivity.

can feel it

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Nov 11, 2011

it actually makes me "feel" smarter

average product

Posted by Reviewer3031015 on Nov 25, 2010

Pills are really big and they smell awful and are hard to eat. but ingredient are really good and i think these have been useful for me.

Severe headache

Posted by Reviewer3160158 on Aug 30, 2010

After using this product for a few days I got severe headache. And it has continued now for a third day. I read the warnings again, and I permanently discontinued using this product. For me severe headaches are rare and usually associated only for poisoning or flu or other external cause. Of course I could not establish certain causality for the headache and this product, but I find it very odd because there are no other apparent reason for headache. Now I need to just hope that the cause for this headache is not due to bleeding in brain tissue. If you know what you are doing then feel free to enjoy this product, but I would not recommend if you are not certain.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »