not effective as an adaptogen ..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i have mild but chronic fatigue and i always look for an effective adaptogen to restore my energy level,not looking for a "high" just some mild energy lifter and plants extracts are ideal for this purpose.although i respect this company and buy their other products on a regular basis i find this extract to be very uneffective,it's 5:1 extract(written on the bottle but not in the description page) and in fact its the very same product as Planetary Herbals Holy Basil Extract-read the products description to see for yourselves,i guess the 2 companies buy this from a 3rd party manufacurer.anyways,its not an effective formula and although i love the taste of tulsi,after trying the famous Honest Tea Tulsi flavor,i will keep on looking for a better extract to enjoy its effectiveness as an adaptogen,try paradise herbs holy basil instead...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Amazing calm and clarity of mind as well as clearing of sinuses

Posted by Reviewer2469863 on Feb 27, 2010

I am astonished by the lessening of fatigue (CFS symptoms most of my life), even to the point of staying up all night (with short naps) and being able to function next day with no headache. Dizziness usually felt when bending down also much diminished. Shortness of breath with chest pain and congestion and sinusitis following course of antibiotic (Keflex) alleviated within several hours of taking one tablet. Have needed to continue taking only one tablet a day to continue this effect. Another brand had no such results.

Amazing!

Posted by 5373617360459219836 on Apr 30, 2013

I heard about this supplement @ Dr. Oz show and I just received my second order. It has amazing effects during stressfull days and best of all DOES NOT react with other medications, which I take daily. I only use Holy Basil when I need and works every single time. Totally recomend!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 08, 2014

This product is good for sleeping. It helps to regulate cortisol levels at night so your body doesn't get overheated. It also seems to help decrease my heart palpitations and waking up in the middle of the night. I prefer Gaia liquid caps but the price difference is substantial.

Working

Posted by 4988450978581796991 on Dec 25, 2013

I ordered holy basil to help reduce weight gain in the stomach area. Heard about this on Dr. Oz show. I have been using it for about one month and have noticed some progress on the reduction of belly fat. I still have another month to go before I will be able to see if it truly works. Thank you for the quick delivery. Gail

terrific

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on Oct 20, 2013

this has proven better as a sleep aid for me than anything else. if u take it about an hour before u go to bed. ther are some nights nothing helps. when it does work, this is the best.

Good product

Posted by 5264016779992823941 on Oct 21, 2013

I haven't started taking yet - just received, but my son takes it and has been very pleased.

helps me chill

Posted by 5223052613550170189 on Nov 10, 2012

Taking one pill a day helps keep my anxiety under control, and I haven't noticed any side effects.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Nov 16, 2011

good price, works well, great success!

great performance

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on May 10, 2011

quality & value what would we do without iherb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »