very amaze

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Nov 03, 2006

First and foremost, iam a mother of two (well my husband make it three) and don't have the time to write my thoughts on products that i pruchase on online. But, I realize that it helps' others in purchasing products that may not want to buy. As a result, I am happy and very surprise of how well this product have work for me. It does not make you on edge or decrease your energy leve. It makes you go through the day with our thinking about food. At times I have to remind myself to eat. (You will Notice A Change 3 Days !!!)

Excellent Appetite Control!!

Posted by missdorado on Oct 30, 2006

I have a slow metabolism and so losing weight for me is hard as my body is obviously working against me. I have been on several diets and none have ever been able to control my appetite the way this product does. I have added this hoodia to my other weight loss pill and I am amazed and thrilled at how quickly this works and it taste good as well. I put some drops in my mouth or in water and I eat less and that enables me to choose smaller portions. It's been less than a week since I started using this and already I am typing this rave review because this little product deserves it!! Will definitly stock up!

Thank you for making this affordable!

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Nov 08, 2006

I just bought 5 more bottles, it works! I put the drops in my Nikken Cal/Mag water and it not only encourages hydration because the water tastes better but it also reduces my urge to eat in a healthy way. Not to mention that all the other Hoodia I found was too expensive for me to consider. Thank YOU!

Surprised By How Well This Works

Posted by Reviewer1773420 on Mar 26, 2006

I bought powered hoodia, which didn't work and this hoodia, which worked so well I'm effortlessly eating about 30% fewer calories and never get really hungry. It tastes good -- like prune juice -- and is really, really sweet. I can imagine that some people might even want to dilute. I'm writing this review as I log on to buy 5 more bottles (one for office, purse etc). P.S. It's rare I take the time to write product reviews, but I genuinely believe in this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2810639 on Feb 23, 2008

I think the liquid is a lot more powerful than pills- from my experience. If you are trying to curb your appetite "naturally", without feeling like your heart is going a mile a minute, this is a great product. I used it while doing the Cabbage Soup diet and it worked.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1697515 on Feb 26, 2008

This really helps me control my appetite especially when I have those sugar cravings. I take this once a day around 12 noon and again at 7 p.m it has helped me tremendously will reorder again.

Takes away appetite BIG TIME

Posted by Reviewer1313800 on May 07, 2007

Started taking Hoodia almost 2 yrs. ago.(I take a very large dose of Hoodia.)Must make sure I take less so I get enough calories.(Went into a depression 2 wks. after starting to take it because I did not get enough calories.)Almost NO side effects.I'm still trying to set up a diet/execise program that will help me lose 51 lbs. that I gained.Just started weight training for 1st time in my life.Seems to be unbelievably effective.Maybe combined with diet and cardio I'll lose the weight.Hoodia/diet/cardio or anything else I've tried hasn't done it for my losing that weight but there have been MANY other GREAT health benefits other than losing the weight.I like liquid Hoodia because easier than taking A LOT of capsules.I take in KoolAid made with Splenda which I drink all day.

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer1331458 on Jun 27, 2006

I am totally surprised at the effectiveness of this product. I mixed a 1/4 tsp. with water an hour before dinner last night. i ate a normal portion of food, no seconds as i usually do, and no dessert, as i usually do. i had no desire to eat anything else the rest of the night and had to work at forcing down a bowl of cereal late the next morning. absolutely no desire to want a snack or urge to dive into the peanut butter jar! I plan on using Hoodia Extract to get help shed 20 lbs. and then as a maintenance routine.

Okay, this is real!

Posted by Reviewer2133014 on Jun 13, 2008

I am not into diet products much. But I had put back on 40lbs. since losing nearly 60lbs 2 years ago. I just returned to a vegetarian diet due to health issues (take Glucose Management and garlic for metabolic issues), but EVERY afternoon with the stress in my life, I stress eat, take a nap and generally am not with it. Trying to cut the cycle of salty, sweet, salty, sweet was almost impossible. I took this today, 1/4 tsp in 8oz. of filtered water and this has been a fantastic day. I had breakfast, have not eaten lunch (basically forgot about it), no snacking and stayed hydrated. In the meantime, I have packed four suitcases, run all my errands and have not had ANY need for a nap. There are NO jitters, palpitations, or hyper feelings. It is just me without cravings, fatigue and hunger. NO HEADACHE! I realize that this will not the case for everyone, but I definitely benefit from using it. I look forward to seeing if it will still work during my monthly cycle. That will be the real test.

Not a miracle but it does work...

Posted by Reviewer1213496 on Sep 30, 2006

I have been using this for a week now... it does take away your hunger and keep you in a good mood, but it still doesn't account for all the other reasons people eat other than just pure hunger. Humans, unlike animals, do not only eat when they are hungry. The results weren't as dramatic as I was thinking they would be but I did get some effect...