Source Naturals, Hoodia Liquid Extract, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Excellent Appetite Control!!

Posted by missdorado From California on Oct 30, 2006

I have a slow metabolism and so losing weight for me is hard as my body is obviously working against me. I have been on several diets and none have ever been able to control my appetite the way this product does. I have added this hoodia to my other weight loss pill and I am amazed and thrilled at how quickly this works and it taste good as well. I put some drops in my mouth or in water and I eat less and that enables me to choose smaller portions. It's been less than a week since I started using this and already I am typing this rave review because this little product deserves it!! Will definitly stock up!

very amaze

Posted by Reviewer1458298 From New York on Nov 03, 2006

First and foremost, iam a mother of two (well my husband make it three) and don't have the time to write my thoughts on products that i pruchase on online. But, I realize that it helps' others in purchasing products that may not want to buy. As a result, I am happy and very surprise of how well this product have work for me. It does not make you on edge or decrease your energy leve. It makes you go through the day with our thinking about food. At times I have to remind myself to eat. (You will Notice A Change 3 Days !!!)

Thank you for making this affordable!

Posted by Reviewer1883495 From Florida on Nov 08, 2006

I just bought 5 more bottles, it works! I put the drops in my Nikken Cal/Mag water and it not only encourages hydration because the water tastes better but it also reduces my urge to eat in a healthy way. Not to mention that all the other Hoodia I found was too expensive for me to consider. Thank YOU!

Surprised By How Well This Works

Posted by Reviewer1773420 From California on Mar 26, 2006

I bought powered hoodia, which didn't work and this hoodia, which worked so well I'm effortlessly eating about 30% fewer calories and never get really hungry. It tastes good -- like prune juice -- and is really, really sweet. I can imagine that some people might even want to dilute. I'm writing this review as I log on to buy 5 more bottles (one for office, purse etc). P.S. It's rare I take the time to write product reviews, but I genuinely believe in this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2810639 From Illinois on Feb 23, 2008

I think the liquid is a lot more powerful than pills- from my experience. If you are trying to curb your appetite "naturally", without feeling like your heart is going a mile a minute, this is a great product. I used it while doing the Cabbage Soup diet and it worked.